Your are the 478th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

andy
TotalPost:122
why codes are already taken with no comment? Reply

Ok. This makes no sense. I just went to try codes in two different forums shortly after they were posted and they were already taken. There were only two people online. Both are members and both often offer things and say thanks when they take things. I was the second person to view both of these posts.

If the stats on the forum page are correct, it is a frequent member stealing codes without letting others know. I doubt this is the case and hope it isn't true. So, is it possible that there are other people online that aren't showing up? I'm just sick of wasting my time to check a code when it's already taken.

8/12/2008 6:12:26

Mandy
TotalPost:72
RE:why codes are already taken with no comment? Reply

do admin show up when they are online?
8/12/2008 6:36:45

nminix
TotalPost:73
RE:RE:why codes are already taken with no comment? Reply

I believe they do show up.

>do admin show up when they are online?
8/12/2008 6:37:45

Vitor Ribeiro
TotalPost:184
RE:RE:why codes are already taken with no comment? Reply

Maybe the admin. can "track" the generated codes?
    i think that something must be done.
    but... will the admin. care about it?? i don't think so...
    but... something MUST be done...
8/12/2008 8:45:23

Mandy
TotalPost:72
RE:RE:RE:why codes are already taken with no comment? Reply

>Maybe the admin. can "track" the generated codes?
    >i think that something must be done.
    >but... will the admin. care about it?? i don't think so...
    >but... something MUST be done...

I mentioned in another thread that it would be nice if on our list, it would show the credit as "traded to xxyyy" - I think we have a right to know who we trade our credits to and could give a friendly reminder to those who don't post. if there are people who do it repeatedly, without responding to reminders, it would be nice to block from trading to them --- but that last part is probably a bit too complicated for this site. Anyhow, I agree that something should be done.
8/12/2008 9:06:51

RM
TotalPost:680
RE:RE:RE:RE:why codes are already taken with no comment? Reply

This is why I don't give stuff away here anymore. And if I do, I'll make people pm me for the code so that I can delete the offer when it is gone. I agree it would be nice if they showed who the codes went to as we even had some leechers slip onto our personal scrapbooking forum. However, artscow really isn't going to do anything because they aren't going to care if people are taking codes without posting since they are still getting money off of it. It is a shame that people can be so rude though that they can't take a couple seconds to say "thank you I took _____"
8/12/2008 9:20:29
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1