Your are the 570th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

Kaylene Hawbaker
TotalPost:2
Bar code printed on last page !! Reply

I recently made my first album, I was very happy until I got to the last page where there was a barcode printed on the page,It even covered some of my text ! I was not very happy about that. I had paid the $2.00 to have some logo removed. What is this all about !!! Please Help. Kay
3/1/2009 3:46:51

Jay Page Taurus
TotalPost:52
RE:Bar code printed on last page !! Reply

Oh no that sucks Kaylene. When you are working on your book there is a shaded area (like the bleed areas) when you hover a curser over it, it is says "Barcode area, don't out important photos here."

I hope it doesn't look too bad.
3/1/2009 9:05:09

Berry
TotalPost:1021

hi Kaylene,

Sorry to hear about that.

The barcode on last page is for book finishing process use. Book pages and book covers are done individually. If no barcode included, your books will be mixed with other members' covers easily.

Thanks.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
3/1/2009 10:30:01

myphotos
TotalPost:505

Would a barcode sticker that could be removed be possible?

That is a shame that your images were covered-- does the preview show them? I've never noticed them. The logo bugs me (yes, I know you can pay to remove it). Personally, I tell people about the service-- and don't need them to see it in my books, too. But, I like the books and they are cheap. :)
3/1/2009 13:13:50

Shirley
TotalPost:29
RE:RE:Bar code printed on last page !! Reply

>Oh no that sucks Kaylene. When you are working on your book there is a shaded area (like the bleed areas) when you hover a curser over it, it is says "Barcode area, don't out important photos here."
    >
    >I hope it doesn't look too bad.
    >
    Thanks for the heads up. Didn't notice the little faded area before. You just saved my book!
7/1/2009 1:28:17

Shirley
TotalPost:29
RE:RE:Bar code printed on last page !! Reply

>hi Kaylene,
    >
    >Sorry to hear about that.
    >
    >The barcode on last page is for book finishing process use. Book pages and book covers are done individually. If no barcode included, your books will be mixed with other members' covers easily.
    >
    >Thanks.
    Barry, it would be nice if the barcodes are shown in the preview. They aren't there now. Thanks.
7/1/2009 1:29:48
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1