Your are the 478th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Amy
TotalPost:3
Layout / Text Options Reply

I've seen some really neat layouts in the photo book gallery. They have different backgrounds and text than what I've seen in the artscow photo book editing page. Did those people create those pages on their computer and upload them as a single image? I would like to make pages like that but I'm not sure how. Any ideas on where they are getting their images and text? Artscow has a few nice scrapbook layouts, but their text selection is very limited. Thanks in advance for any replies!!
3/1/2009 10:12:52

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:Layout / Text Options Reply

The good news is that we are working on the "scrapbook embellishments", you guys can easily make lots of different styles of scrapbooks by using our photo book designer. Thanks.

The new feature will be available in these days.

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
3/1/2009 10:33:18

myphotos
TotalPost:505
RE:RE:Layout / Text Options Reply

How neat. I look forward to those features.

To the poster, these people are using their own software then uploading the images as a single image.
    PhotoShop CS seems to be popular, but you could use almost any imaging program, set the dimensions to the proper pixels, then upload them as a single image on the page.
3/1/2009 13:11:54

Amy
TotalPost:3

Thank you both very much!!
4/1/2009 10:43:47

susan
TotalPost:4

>I've seen some really neat layouts in the photo book gallery. They have different backgrounds and text than what I've seen in the artscow photo book editing page. Did those people create those pages on their computer and upload them as a single image? I would like to make pages like that but I'm not sure how. Any ideas on where they are getting their images and text? Artscow has a few nice scrapbook layouts, but their text selection is very limited. Thanks in advance for any replies!!

Oh good..I look forward to these features too!
8/1/2009 5:19:55
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1