Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Marielena McKenney
TotalPost:1
MISSING ALBUM BUTTON?? Reply

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!

I've been working on this photo book for weeks now after taking forever to upload all the pictures I wanted and now that I'm almost done, when I go to edit the book, I'm missing the button off my screen that says ALBUM, which you click on to go back to your albums in order to select the pics you want to drop. Up on the right of the screen where it says Themes, Layout, Border, etc., the Border button is cut off, and the Album button no longer follows.

I've tried everything! I've tried signing out and signing back in, zooming my internet page out and in, making the internet text smaller, and nothing seems to be working.

This was supposed to be an Xmas present but I knew it would never get here on time so I thought I would take my time to finish it and make it right and now I'm stuck and can't move forward.

Please please please if someone has an answer, let me know. I don't want to start all over and if I have to I'm thinking I may as well go through a better site.
6/1/2009 3:21:02

Amy
RE:MISSING ALBUM BUTTON?? Reply

you may try "full screen" mode, it will give more space.

>SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!
    >
    >I've been working on this photo book for weeks now after taking forever to upload all the pictures I wanted and now that I'm almost done, when I go to edit the book, I'm missing the button off my screen that says ALBUM, which you click on to go back to your albums in order to select the pics you want to drop. Up on the right of the screen where it says Themes, Layout, Border, etc., the Border button is cut off, and the Album button no longer follows.
    >
    >I've tried everything! I've tried signing out and signing back in, zooming my internet page out and in, making the internet text smaller, and nothing seems to be working.
    >
    >This was supposed to be an Xmas present but I knew it would never get here on time so I thought I would take my time to finish it and make it right and now I'm stuck and can't move forward.
    >
    >Please please please if someone has an answer, let me know. I don't want to start all over and if I have to I'm thinking I may as well go through a better site.
6/1/2009 8:17:38

Lauren
RE:MISSING ALBUM BUTTON?? Reply

>

I have been having the same problem for days, and have crused the forum and noticed several people complaining about the same thing, and no one from Artscow responding, full screen does not work, the border button is cut off and the album button is gone. I have downloaded all my pictures and will now have to reload them on another site frustrating!!

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!
    >
    >I've been working on this photo book for weeks now after taking forever to upload all the pictures I wanted and now that I'm almost done, when I go to edit the book, I'm missing the button off my screen that says ALBUM, which you click on to go back to your albums in order to select the pics you want to drop. Up on the right of the screen where it says Themes, Layout, Border, etc., the Border button is cut off, and the Album button no longer follows.
    >
    >I've tried everything! I've tried signing out and signing back in, zooming my internet page out and in, making the internet text smaller, and nothing seems to be working.
    >
    >This was supposed to be an Xmas present but I knew it would never get here on time so I thought I would take my time to finish it and make it right and now I'm stuck and can't move forward.
    >
    >Please please please if someone has an answer, let me know. I don't want to start all over and if I have to I'm thinking I may as well go through a better site.
7/1/2009 2:31:59

Admin1 Capricorn
TotalPost:253
RE:RE:MISSING ALBUM BUTTON?? Reply

Problem fixed.

Thank you
    ArtsCow.com
7/1/2009 8:01:19
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1