Your are the 308th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Tan Wee Zee
TotalPost:59
Suggestions for photo book Reply

Love the new content elements in Photobook Designer, great job. It'll be even better if it has these features;

1. Fading effect.
    2. Drop shadow effect for border.
    3. Also higher resolutions for those cliparts in content, cause when I strech them they seems to become grainy.

Looking forward to artscow improvements^^

Edit: More of those texture designs will be most welcome.
10/1/2009 9:38:04

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:Suggestions for photo book Reply

Why was my post deleted?
    It was only suggesting that you may try digital scrapbooking so you can upload the whole page at once like you would a normal photo... ???? ARTSCOW?? thats a bit mental i was doing nothing wrong but helping... no bad words were mentioned!!
10/1/2009 19:41:19

Tan Wee Zee
TotalPost:59
RE:RE:Suggestions for photo book Reply

>Why was my post deleted?
    >It was only suggesting that you may try digital scrapbooking so you can upload the whole page at once like you would a normal photo... ???? ARTSCOW?? thats a bit mental i was doing nothing wrong but helping... no bad words were mentioned!!

My replied to ur post was also delete.

Anyway, I was saying thx, but I'm not into digiscrapping. I'm a photographer, and it's more important to showcase the photos than having the design overpower the power. So I feel the photobook designer suits me better. I do know how to do basic digiscrapping on photoshop, mainly mixture of layer blends, etc. Here's my 1st 20mins attempt of digiscrapping.

But doing it on photoshop takes up more resources than using the photoshop designer^^;
10/1/2009 23:49:30
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1