Your are the 423th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Sharon
TotalPost:23
New member question Reply

There is a offer for a 20 page book for 6.99 with free shipping.
    My question is this, If I add the extra 3 pages to make the book complete will I still get the free shipping and just have to pay the 6.99 plus the amount of the free pages, or won't I be able to use this code if I add the pages?
    If I can't use the code and add pages then I guess I'll have to just make a 20 page which I really hate to leave blank pages.
19/1/2009 20:53:29

Tan Wee Zee
TotalPost:59
RE:New member question Reply

>There is a offer for a 20 page book for 6.99 with free shipping.
    >My question is this, If I add the extra 3 pages to make the book complete will I still get the free shipping and just have to pay the 6.99 plus the amount of the free pages, or won't I be able to use this code if I add the pages?
    >If I can't use the code and add pages then I guess I'll have to just make a 20 page which I really hate to leave blank pages.

Just pay $6.99 + the empty pages (i think it's $1.50).
19/1/2009 21:13:41

Sharon
TotalPost:23
RE:RE:New member question Reply

>>There is a offer for a 20 page book for 6.99 with free shipping.
    >>My question is this, If I add the extra 3 pages to make the book complete will I still get the free shipping and just have to pay the 6.99 plus the amount of the free pages, or won't I be able to use this code if I add the pages?
    >>If I can't use the code and add pages then I guess I'll have to just make a 20 page which I really hate to leave blank pages.
    >
    >Just pay $6.99 + the empty pages (i think it's $1.50).

Thanks, I was afraid it wouldn't let me do that with the code.
    Now I can finish up my book and add the 3 pages at the end.

Sharon
19/1/2009 21:23:27
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1