Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

NT
TotalPost:191
Berry: please help on 8x8 photobook transferred credit Reply

Hi, All,
    I have about 12 8x8 20 pages photobook transferred credits and I couldn't use any of them at the time I tried to order 11 photo books on January 12, 2009. After I validating it and tried to use the code at the check out, the message said that the transferred code has already expired, which is not true. I ended up using the code from the forum to order 11 books. Would you please look into it? By the way, can I use all the code at one time or "two" at a time? My user ID is 403728. I have already ordered a lot of photo books from your company and I want to continue doing so in the years to come.
    Thank you for your continually efforts in upgrading the photo book designs and features. If you could improve the photo upload feature, it would be great. Your competitor "MyPublisher" could do it, so can you.
    Thanks for your help in advance,
    Ngoc
31/1/2009 22:54:38

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:Berry: please help on 8x8 photobook transferred credit Reply

hi Ngoc,

20page photo book, product id: 317.
    30page photo book, product id: 315.

You have lots of 20page book credit, but you ordered 30page book instead, how can you enjoy the free credit?

Anyway, add something for you, enjoy it, check your credit and discount section.

By the way, what do you mean the "photo upload feature"? We have "quick upload" feature aleady.

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
17/2/2009 10:33:38
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1