Your are the 201th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Liran
TotalPost:2
Customer service not available? Reply

I had a problem with some of the pictures received as part of my last order. I have been trying to contact customer service for over a week by phone and email. I know you guys have been off for a few days (happy new year, by the way!), but i still have not received a reply, and when i call customer service, i can't even leave a message because the voicemail box is full. How do i speak to someone?
    Thanks,

L.M
3/2/2009 1:58:15

Mandy
TotalPost:80
RE:Customer service not available? Reply

Not sure if this is the problem or not, but make sure you call during their working hours. I think i saw somewhere where it was after 9 PM EST.

>I had a problem with some of the pictures received as part of my last order. I have been trying to contact customer service for over a week by phone and email. I know you guys have been off for a few days (happy new year, by the way!), but i still have not received a reply, and when i call customer service, i can't even leave a message because the voicemail box is full. How do i speak to someone?
    >Thanks,
    >
    >L.M
3/2/2009 3:50:16

Liran
TotalPost:2
RE:RE:Customer service not available? Reply

I did call during their working hours (I beleive it is 9 pm to 6am EST)

>Not sure if this is the problem or not, but make sure you call during their working hours. I think i saw somewhere where it was after 9 PM EST.
    >
    >
    >
    >>I had a problem with some of the pictures received as part of my last order. I have been trying to contact customer service for over a week by phone and email. I know you guys have been off for a few days (happy new year, by the way!), but i still have not received a reply, and when i call customer service, i can't even leave a message because the voicemail box is full. How do i speak to someone?
    >>Thanks,
    >>
    >>L.M
    >
3/2/2009 10:27:51

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:Customer service not available? Reply

Please try to call now. Thanks.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com