Your are the 650th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 15 1
AuthorPosts

Vickie Watts
TotalPost:9
Dogtag promo or codes needed Reply

If anyone has a current promo code for dogtags, I desperately needed them. My daughter was killed in a car accident in December and we made dogtags for her friends. (I ordered 60 originally and have given them all out) Now we constantly get requests from the kids she went to school with for them.

Thanks for any help!
12/2/2009 22:40:32

kim griest
TotalPost:132
RE:Dogtag promo or codes needed Reply

>So very sorry to hear about your daughter. I can only imagine the strength and courage it takes to get through something like that. I will keep you and yours in my prayers. If I come across any dog tags or promo codes, I will gladly pass them on. Take care.

Kim
    My areIf anyone has a current promo code for dogtags, I desperately needed them. My daughter was killed in a car accident in December and we made dogtags for her friends. (I ordered 60 originally and have given them all out) Now we constantly get requests from the kids she went to school with for them.
    >
    >Thanks for any help!
13/2/2009 0:59:31

Michele
TotalPost:151

So sorry for your loss Vickie. Sending hugs and prayers for all who knew and loved her. Also PMing you a code for 10 single side tags right now

>If anyone has a current promo code for dogtags, I desperately needed them. My daughter was killed in a car accident in December and we made dogtags for her friends. (I ordered 60 originally and have given them all out) Now we constantly get requests from the kids she went to school with for them.
    >
    >Thanks for any help!
13/2/2009 3:15:12

RM
TotalPost:680
RE:RE:Dogtag promo or codes needed Reply

PMing you a code for 3 double sided ones. Sorry I don't have a whole lot of those left because I've given a lot away earlier but hope it helps a little bit. Sorry to hear of your lose too.
13/2/2009 3:55:43

Kathy
TotalPost:21
RE:RE:RE:Dogtag promo or codes needed Reply

Check your private messages.
    5 - double sided from me
    and 5 - double sided from my friend

13/2/2009 4:37:30

Tanya Gemini
Title:DigiScrapper!
TotalPost:260

Hi Vickie, I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. My family lost a sweet girl at the age of 20 in December due to a car accident and my cousin in January. It's been hard. I'm sooooooooooo sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I do have 10 one sided tags if you would like them. Please let me know and I'll PM the code to you.

- Tanya

>If anyone has a current promo code for dogtags, I desperately needed them. My daughter was killed in a car accident in December and we made dogtags for her friends. (I ordered 60 originally and have given them all out) Now we constantly get requests from the kids she went to school with for them.
    >
    >Thanks for any help!
13/2/2009 8:45:52

Jessica Capricorn
TotalPost:131

Hello Vickie,
    I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers to your family. I sent you pm bout the code.

Big hug,
    Jessica
13/2/2009 11:51:07

myphotos
TotalPost:505

I also have 10.. please message me if they are needed still.
13/2/2009 14:14:27

Gwendolyn Junge
TotalPost:92

I have some as well. I'm so sorry for your loss - PM me and I will send you the code for 10 single sided ones I have.
13/2/2009 22:34:25

andy
TotalPost:122

I am so sorry for your loss. Please PM me if you still need some. I only have 1 sided ones but you can have them.
14/2/2009 9:26:03

Vickie Watts
TotalPost:9

>If anyone has a current promo code for dogtags, I desperately need them. My daughter was killed in a car accident in December and we made dogtags for her friends. (I ordered 60 originally and have given them all out) Now we constantly get requests from the kids she went to school with for them.
    >
    >Thanks for any help!

THANKS SO MUCH for your kind response! The kids still ask for them and I am grateful when I see them wearing them. Any codes are very much appreciated!

Blessed be!
    Vickie
16/2/2009 5:26:33

Alana
TotalPost:2347

I sent you a PM w/ 10 free one sided dog tags.

My condolences for your loss. It sounds as though your daughter touched many people's lives.

Best Wishes,
    Alana
16/2/2009 8:23:17

Melinda
TotalPost:61

Vickie,
    I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, my prayers are with you.
    I have several dog tag codes that I will be happy to share with you. PM me and I will send you the codes. I think mine are all one sided dog tags though, will that work?
    Melinda

>
    >Thanks for any help!

-----------------------------------------------
    Melinda
16/2/2009 22:05:54

Tammy
TotalPost:107

>So sorry for your loss!! I just sent you a pm for 5 double sided dog tags
17/2/2009 1:07:05

Melinda
TotalPost:61

Vickie,
    I just sent you a PM via Artscow with a code for some dog tags.

Melinda

>
    >Thanks for any help!

-----------------------------------------------
    Melinda
17/2/2009 2:33:42
Page 1 of 1, Total 15 1