Your are the 579th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Lori Smith
TotalPost:21
Shipping price list? Reply

Is there a list somewhere of all the shipping prices? I cannot find one. Also it looks like shipping is per item not order. It that correct? that would mean if I order a few things that would cost no more than 15 in shipping for them they are going to charge my 60 or more in shipping and handling. A very steep handling charge right?
13/2/2009 1:20:38

efresse
TotalPost:40
RE:Shipping price list? Reply

If you look at the bottom of the Artscow website, you'll see "shipping" as an option. Here's the link as well: https://www.artscow.com/shipping.html

It is per item, and many items have a volume discount if you order more than one at the same time. Some of the things do seem to me to have high shipping costs, but that is probably explained by the fact that they ship from Hong Kong. I don't know where you got the $60 figure, but if you order something that costs $15 in shipping, then you'll pay $15 in shipping (handling is NOT an additional charge, it is included in the shipping price). The price of your item will be on top of that of course, unless you're using a coupon that lets you only pay for shipping and the item is free. Then it usually works out to be a super deal! Happy Shopping!
13/2/2009 2:25:07

Lori Smith
TotalPost:21
RE:Shipping price list? Reply

thanks for your reply. i just noticed it is from Hong Kong. Which explains the high shipping charges. Thank you for the link of shpping costs!
13/2/2009 2:30:12
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1