Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Berry
TotalPost:1021
Please don't post "30page photobook coupon codes here". Reply

Dear all,

Please don't post "30page photobook unique coupon codes" here, you can post this code anywhere you like, but not ArtsCow's forum, thanks.

For members who post "30page photobook unique coupon codes" here, will get 10 days suspension of reading and posting messages in ArtsCow's forum.

Thank you very much.

P.S.: For other coupon codes, transfer keys, they can be exchanged of course. Only "30page photobook coupon codes" are not allowed in ArtsCow's forum.

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
25/2/2009 10:10:58

Paige Ozaroski
TotalPost:25
RE:Please don't post "30page photobook coupon codes here". Reply

Hello,

I have a quetion about the 8x8 photo book referrals. When I logged on, a page came up saying: "ArtsCow Updates"

When I scrolled down, one of the updates says: "Good news for Photo Book lovers!"

"We are now offering free 8" x 8" Photo Book (39 pages) credits for all members, it is easy to get some. Click Here for more details. Everyone one loves our 8" x 8" photo books, see their photo book reviews in our forum."

My question is - all of the promotion links on the page expired in 2008. I have a friend who would like to try ArtsCow and I wanted to send her a promotional link for the book to see if it would convince her to give it a try. Are there new promotion codes for 2009? I assume since this is on the ArtsCow updates page there must be, I am just not sure where to get a referral code for my friend to try? Does anyone know how to do this?

I am not looking for a code for myself, just the referral link to send to a friend. Thank you very much.
23/3/2009 14:25:47

add in goodness and kindness
TotalPost:5
39 page photobook coupon codes here Reply

Coupon code: PBOOK1199
    Expires on: 09/09/2009
18/8/2009 9:50:55

Julie
TotalPost:60
RE:39 page photobook coupon codes here Reply

I'm curious as to if there are any of these codes that are still current and valid for the books? I need a couple for the 30pg 8x8 but only have codes for the 20 page books...

19/3/2012 6:33:23

Phyllis
TotalPost:27
RE:Please don't post "30page photobook coupon codes here". Reply

>Dear all,
    >
    >Please don't post "30page photobook unique coupon codes" here, you can post this code anywhere you like, but not ArtsCow's forum, thanks.
    >
    >For members who post "30page photobook unique coupon codes" here, will get 10 days suspension of reading and posting messages in ArtsCow's forum.
    >
    >Thank you very much.
    >
    >P.S.: For other coupon codes, transfer keys, they can be exchanged of course. Only "30page photobook coupon codes" are not allowed in ArtsCow's forum.
    >
    >
    >

Does this mean that it is wrong to request an 8x8 book coupon?

14/1/2013 11:33:35
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1