Your are the 233th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Linda Cushing
TotalPost:13
Please review my book Reply

Please review my book (I'm having 2 copies made). I changed the back cover and page 8 a few minutes after placing order because I noticed the barcode was going to overlap a picture on the back cover and page 8 had some words cut off.

Please let me know if everything looks good - Thank you very much!
26/2/2009 8:55:37

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:Please review my book Reply

Sorry, if order placed already, you can't change the design anymore, any changes will not be applied. Thanks.

How can you place the book orders then ask us to review? Once we got your order, your book will be auto processed, nothing can be done. Be careful next time, thanks.

Photo book review service is for us to review the book for you before placing order. If you placed orders, nothing can be done for you even there are some errors.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
26/2/2009 10:18:26

Linda Cushing
TotalPost:13
RE:Please review my book Reply

>Please review my book (I'm having 2 copies made). I changed the back cover and page 8 a few minutes after placing order because I noticed the barcode was going to overlap a picture on the back cover and page 8 had some words cut off.
    >
    >Please let me know if everything looks good - Thank you very much!

I was thinking the review was after submission - now I know better. Thank you.
26/2/2009 21:27:44
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1