Not Logined
All forum All Forum
Discount Coupon Codes Exchange Corner
New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 47686th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 24, Total 475 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
AuthorPosts

Berry
TotalPost:1021
ArtsCow Deals request here! Reply

Dear all,

If some deals that requested by our members frequently, we will add the requested coupon codes in priority.

Please let us know what kinds of promotions you like?

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
7/3/2009 0:10:54

Starr Taurus
TotalPost:166
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Reply

Hi Berry!

I just started scrapbooking, so I would like to see more deals for scrapbook pages!
    (I use 12x12, but I know a lot of ppl use 8x8 also)

Thanks for considering this, it's a great idea!
7/3/2009 0:46:23

kelli a bard Sagittarius
TotalPost:200
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Reply

I second the scrpabook pages!!!! I use both, so it wouldnt matter to me either way!
    But a special on them would be AWESOME!
    Thanks again for all your great deals. Even my extensive picture taking cant keep up with the deals!
    Kelli

>Hi Berry!
    >
    >I just started scrapbooking, so I would like to see more deals for scrapbook pages!
    >(I use 12x12, but I know a lot of ppl use 8x8 also)
    >
    >Thanks for considering this, it's a great idea!
7/3/2009 1:53:23

amarjha
TotalPost:16

Hi Berry,

Yes, I would love to get few photobook coupons. I just came from big trip and would like to create few photobook.

Thanks for all your help berry.

Regards
    Amar
7/3/2009 3:08:57

Ana
TotalPost:263

Hi Berry,

I love doing Photobooks as gifts, and I would love to get 8x8 39 pages, or the ability to use two 20page to make one 39.
    Although you have been great in offering 8x8 20 pages, the last ones were 5 at a time, and that does not allow us "working people" to finish them in time
    I relentlessly had to give the ones I had left away, since I couldn't finish them

Thanks a lot for listening and trying to please us!

Ana
7/3/2009 5:04:45

Sharon
TotalPost:60

>Dear all,
    >
    >If some deals that requested by our members frequently, we will add the requested coupon codes in priority.
    >
    >Please let us know what kinds of promotions you like?
    >[ em05] Hi Berry I like the prints and the photo books However, they expire too soon and we don't have a chance to get them finished especially when we work full time. I ve lost a lot of books because of this. thanks
7/3/2009 5:44:55

talina
TotalPost:102

hi berry
    i like the photocards they are great but we need more codes for them. thanks
7/3/2009 9:56:16

Kimberly
TotalPost:71

>Dear all,
    >
    >If some deals that requested by our members frequently, we will add the requested coupon codes in priority.
    >
    >Please let us know what kinds of promotions you like?
    >

I'd like to see 12/x12 photobooks.
7/3/2009 10:55:59

Steph L Aries
TotalPost:153

I do agree with having more photobooks with more time. I have not been able to get all my books completed before I have to give them away. I have not tried the 12X12 books yet. I do love the 8X8 though.

Thank you for asking your customers what they want. It means alot to know you care about making customers happy.
7/3/2009 12:06:52

Vitor Ribeiro
TotalPost:184

Hi, what about more deals on the 8x10? i use them a lot, but really a lot.
    i just ordered over 20 this week...
    and if there was more deals, i am sure i would be doing a lot more, even that you already have a very competitive price on them.
7/3/2009 12:07:19

Meaghan Aries
TotalPost:581

I would love a deal on the 12x12 photo books.

And I would love to try the Custom Plate Mat's!!!! and the Door Mat.

Could you please add some more things to the Custom Referral Rewards List?
    It would incourage more people to get others to join.
7/3/2009 12:30:12

Berry
TotalPost:216

Thanks for your requests and suggestions.

We will try our best to offer the products at lowest pricing, which is $0.00 (free credits), lol.

We have added 12x12 photo books to be redeemed by referral credits. Scrapbook pages ( 8x8, 12x12) credits can be redeemed now, too. More products will be added.

We are willing to send free credits of most products, and we are willing to do "losing money" promotions, if it can bring us new customers. This will help us keeping selling photo books crazy low pricing and even with 10 free book credits per two months. This is only 20-30% of the prices of other photo book websites.

https://www.artscow.com/Server/ReferCreditManager.aspx

http://www.artscow.com/?Ref=xxxxxx (xxxxxx is your user id)

When you refer your friends to us, you can use above link, it will give you referral credit to redeem the free credits. We believe that mouth of word marketing will save us lots of advertisement fees, and all savings will be used to extend our free credits of photo book promotions. (As you all know, for free credits of photo books, ArtsCow is losing money at all, because $5.00 for each book for shipping stamps already?

Why we still doing it when books are losing money? Because we believe that satisfied members can bring us enough mouth of word referrals. And also lots of happiness when you guys got the books give us enough motivations.

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
7/3/2009 16:34:19

Jessica Capricorn
TotalPost:131

Berry,
    I love the prints especially the 4x6, I am wondering if we could have a codes for prints and share them to anybody that loves prints. I don't use my 5x7 prints and I feel sad when it expired. As you can see, I am crazy for 4x6 prints. I'd would be happy if there is more deals about this and could exchange the codes.

Thank you very much,
    Jessica
7/3/2009 18:31:57

Anne
TotalPost:26

Dog Tags again! They'll fit just perfectly into those plastic easter eggs!!!
8/3/2009 12:05:02

andy
TotalPost:122

Definitely DOG TAGS, as well as photo books that are more than 20 pages! 20 pages are too thin in my opinion and that is what you always offer specials on.

I would also love to see more gold-tone watches instead of just silver.
8/3/2009 13:36:26

valerie nguyen
TotalPost:19
Dogtag Reply

Please bring back the dogtag. Pretty please.
    I heard that it was pretty popular but I didnt have a chance to try it out.
    Plus, it would be great for easter gift :D
    Thanks.
8/3/2009 13:44:58

Robyn
TotalPost:141

>I am crazy for the 5x7 prints and would love to be able trade my 4 x 6 prints for 5x7 or see bulk offers on 5x7prints
8/3/2009 18:36:09

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Reply

I would love another go at the photo cards, scrap pages and the new products... even if its one try at the new products

thanks!!!
8/3/2009 19:26:11

KLH Sagittarius
TotalPost:240
ArtsCow Deals request here! Reply

I love the 8x8 photobook promotions, so keep those coming. I would also like to see a promotion for mugs.
9/3/2009 4:45:30

emmd2001 Virgo
TotalPost:135

Dogtags! Please, bring back the dogtag codes!

and would be nice to see one for the framed tile as well
9/3/2009 17:06:47
Page 1 of 24, Total 475 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24