Not Logined
All forum All Forum
Discount Coupon Codes Exchange Corner
New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 50671th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 14 of 24, Total 475 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
AuthorPosts

Jennifer
TotalPost:9
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Reply

>Dear all,
    >
    >If some deals that requested by our members frequently, we will add the requested coupon codes in priority.
    >
    >Please let us know what kinds of promotions you like?
    >

Can we PLEASE get a deal where we can order any 1 item of our choice with free shipping?? Or get a min order of $20 and get free shipping? Srsly, the reason I can't buy anything on this site is because of the high shipping costs. I understand it's coming from Hong Kong but I order from overseas through ebay all the time. And the shipping is not as high as it is here. I would love to get the Shoulder bag for $24.99 but with the shipping it comes out to be $40...ah...no. I can't spend that much for a handbag. The same goes for other items as well.

I would love to see a promo with the $24.99 Shoulder bag with free shipping.

Thanks
15/5/2010 2:43:36

Tracy
TotalPost:5

I would really apreciate some more large volume 8x8 books (like 30 plus pages). You just had a 30 page deal and Im so mad at myself because I missed the code validation by one day, so all the books that I had been getting ready are just sittng there, and I cant afford them without a free shipping deal and dont want to shrink them to 20 pages.

also a diaer bag would be an AWESOME new product. As would the photo charms for bracelts.
17/5/2010 3:26:27

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Reply

>I would really apreciate some more large volume 8x8 books (like 30 plus pages). You just had a 30 page deal and Im so mad at myself because I missed the code validation by one day, so all the books that I had been getting ready are just sittng there, and I cant afford them without a free shipping deal and dont want to shrink them to 20 pages.
    >
    >also a diaer bag would be an AWESOME new product. As would the photo charms for bracelts.

Tracy - ask for some 30 page book credits in this Forum, there will be plenty given away and traded.

STILL WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE ANOTHER 100 PAGE BOOK COUPON!!!
17/5/2010 3:44:32

Vickie Watts
TotalPost:9

Buttons and magnets! I would also love to see a retractable badge holder offered. Also larger sized photo tiles would be great
22/5/2010 4:25:29

O L
TotalPost:2

Definitely the 12x12 photo book, especially the 80 or 100 paged ones!

>Dear all,
    >
    >If some deals that requested by our members frequently, we will add the requested coupon codes in priority.
    >
    >
3/6/2010 1:51:34

ScrappyLiz73
TotalPost:16

Yes - more high volume page books would be GREAT (30 pg plus!) Love this site!!!
9/6/2010 2:26:22

myphotos
TotalPost:505

Any 8 x 8 books. Photo jewelry. Fleece blankets. Coin purses.
16/6/2010 12:52:39

Cheryl
TotalPost:24

>Dear all,
    >
    >
    >

I would love some coupons for 20 page 8x8 photobooks!!

My husband and his mother have just started talking after 7 years, she just met her 3 year old grandson for the first time last weekend. I would love to print his first 3 year photobooks for her as a gift. Thanks for any help!! -Cheryl
17/6/2010 7:09:09

Wenshan
TotalPost:1

Just started using this. Would definitely like the deals on the 8x8 photobooks.

>Dear all,
    >
    >
    >
8/7/2010 10:33:03

R.K. Dillard
TotalPost:152

>Just started using this. Would definitely like the deals on the 8x8 photobooks.
    >
    >>Dear all,
    >>
    >>If some deals that requested by our members frequently, we will add the requested coupon codes in priority.
    >>
    >>Please let us know what kinds of promotions you like?
    >>

Wenshan, I just sent you a PM. To access it, click the light orange, "Control Panel" button / link at the top of this page. It will take you to your messages.

Be happy and take care.
    Regina K.
8/7/2010 12:03:22

Asha Vigilante Scorpio
TotalPost:67

Would love if i could give my god daughters (i have quite a few) some school bags.
    Any backpack/school bag specials coming up? *crossing fingers*
10/7/2010 0:12:49

Katia S
TotalPost:5

Photobook 8x8 ys065rjsrp5a 5 days...

Bom uso!
10/7/2010 6:30:02

Bobbie
TotalPost:126

I would like to see a deal on an 80 page 8x8 photobook. Thanks.
18/7/2010 3:31:24

andy
TotalPost:122

I would love to see more coupon codes for scrapbook pages and especially the CUSTOM SHOULDER SLING BAG.

Thank you!
22/7/2010 13:39:27

megan Cancer
TotalPost:55
Lighter & Purse hangers!! Reply

i would love to get some more handbag hangers!!! my friends loooved mine, i would like to make them their own!! and lighters would be great also!!!
    thanks
    megan
29/7/2010 13:47:40

Jack
TotalPost:1

>Dear all,
    >
    >
    >
29/7/2010 23:13:11

Ellie
TotalPost:7

Magnets, double sided hanging ornaments and 8x10 prints (not the collage ones) would be great :)

>Dear all,
    >
    >
    >

3/8/2010 3:37:23

Charlotte Gill
TotalPost:20

I would LOVE some more pillow cases, the large ones. The 2 pillow cases for 9.99 with free shipping was a good deal. Would also LOVE multi design playing cards deals.
    Thanks so much! Love all your stuff!! :)

>Dear all,
    >
    >
    >
10/8/2010 9:09:34

Lyn Clarke
TotalPost:322

My all time favorites are the mini coin purses and the 20 page 8x8 books. I display all my books on one shelf so I can't switch from one size to another. Yes, if I was giving a book to someone else, the size would not matter. Last Christmas, I gave the mini coin purses to acquaintances. They were thrilled! I think those are a great way to say, "I want to give you something personal" without breaking the bank.
13/8/2010 19:31:58

Roxana Mejia
TotalPost:22

I would love to get xxl netbook case codes,t shirt codes, memory card reader codes, belt buckle codes & pillow case codes,(lol long list but maybe ill get lucky with at least 1) & I agree with the 1 item of your choice free+free shipping thatd be dope!!
16/8/2010 11:21:56
Page 14 of 24, Total 475 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24