Not Logined
All forum All Forum
Discount Coupon Codes Exchange Corner
New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 50674th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 3 of 24, Total 475 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
AuthorPosts

andy
TotalPost:122
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Reply

photo books with 30 or 39 pages please. You give so many codes for 20 page books but they are too thin in my opinion. I would love so codes for 30+ pages.

Thanks!
1/4/2009 10:49:51

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Reply

Dear all,

Here is the "Validate Code" that you guys requested. Expires on 4/16/2009.

FREEGIFTS

Validate the codes here.

Enjoy them.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
2/4/2009 0:14:28

mim
TotalPost:201

THANKYOU BERRY!!!!

That freegifts code gave me heaps of stuff including 2 12x12 books, 2 39pg 8x8 books and heaps of scrapbook pages! Can't wait to order a 12x12 book!

Thanks again!
2/4/2009 2:55:28

Michelle Eaves
TotalPost:182
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Reply

>Dear all,
    >
    >Here is the "Validate Code" that you guys requested. Expires on 4/16/2009.
    >
    >FREEGIFTS
    >
    >Validate the codes here.
    >
    >Enjoy them.

Thank you for the codes!!! Awesome!!!
2/4/2009 3:19:59

Anne
TotalPost:26

I LOVE artscow! Thank You Berry
    >
2/4/2009 4:14:29

S
TotalPost:11

Thanks for the codes! I'd really love a 11 x 14 print or collage code...

>Dear all,
    >
    >If some deals that requested by our members frequently, we will add the requested coupon codes in priority.
    >
    >Please let us know what kinds of promotions you like?
    >
2/4/2009 7:52:45

Michelle Eaves

>Dear all,
    >
    >If some deals that requested by our members frequently, we will add the requested coupon codes in priority.
    >
    >

Hi Berry,
    How about some ornament codes!!! Ornament codes!!! Christmas is coming!!!!!
    Thanks
3/4/2009 0:43:09

cllfdl
TotalPost:203

I'd like to see the ornaments promo for two sided or even FREE credits !

>>Dear all,
    >>
    >>If some deals that requested by our members frequently, we will add the requested coupon codes in priority.
    >>
    >>Please let us know what kinds of promotions you like?
    >>
    >
    >
    >Hi Berry,
    >How about some ornament codes!!! Ornament codes!!! Christmas is coming!!!!!
    >Thanks
3/4/2009 9:57:52

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Reply

i'd like to say thanks heaps for the recent code Berry!!

but i'd also like to see a code for something like pay shipping on the first items and the rest of the same item free or... even % off shipping that can only be used once or twice would ROCK!!
4/4/2009 14:20:21

MsTinaK Gemini
TotalPost:225

Oh thanks for the free credits, I didn't even see them all at first. Wow!!
5/4/2009 3:45:51

Terri Taurus
TotalPost:80

>Dear all,
    >
    >
    >

I would LOVE to see some codes for cuff links, flasks, bottle openers!! It seems like a lot of people are looking for those things (maybe for husbands/boyfriends) especially the flask!! Thanks Berry and Artscow is awesome, keep up the great work!!
6/4/2009 22:55:11

Michelle Eaves

>>Dear all,
    >>
    >>If some deals that requested by our members frequently, we will add the requested coupon codes in priority.
    >>
    >>
    >
    >I would LOVE to see some codes for cuff links, flasks, bottle openers!! It seems like a lot of people are looking for those things (maybe for husbands/boyfriends) especially the flask!! Thanks Berry and Artscow is awesome, keep up the great work!!

I agree!!!! And ornaments too! Christmas will be here before you know it!!!!
7/4/2009 1:17:05

Solitas
TotalPost:8

>>Dear all,
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >
    >I would LOVE to see some codes for cuff links, flasks, bottle openers!! It seems like a lot of people are looking for those things (maybe for husbands/boyfriends) especially the flask!! Thanks Berry and Artscow is awesome, keep up the great work!!

I totally agree, codes for flasks would be very welcome, since most people seem to be looking for them! Perhaps some mugs too?
7/4/2009 19:50:52

Carolyn
TotalPost:98

First of all, I second the THANKS for all the great deals you offer. I take advantage of the photobooks more than anything and I really appreciate the credits and discounts!

I would love to see more offers and credits for 8x8, 39 pg books. They are so nice when making a big book instead of having to use 2 smaller books. I would love to see more of them. Thanks again for everything!
8/4/2009 6:16:13

David Hunter
TotalPost:1

>Dear all,
    >
    >
    >

I & the rest of the board game geek community love the present deal on custom playing cards. We would also love a deal on the multipurpose cards with unique fronts and backs - they would be awesome!

Cheers
    David
8/4/2009 17:31:53

andy

I would love to see a good deal on 18month calendars soon. Gold or two tone female watches would be nice instead of all silver.

Thanks!
9/4/2009 14:07:29

ann
TotalPost:188

I suggest additions to scrapbook "embellishments" in the area of alphabets or words:
    _the months of the year
    -the seasons
    -years
    -a few versatile words like ike "vacation" "trip" "game" "score" "goal" "celebrate" "birthday" "party" "congratulations" "graduation"

I know these can be contructed using individual letters but this would be much easier

Also the available themes and kits are very heavy in the pastel, purple/green colors with relatively few in primary colors and patterns.

Thanks

>Dear al,
    >
    >
    >
9/4/2009 23:35:20

andy

It will be June soon and I never got a calendar made for this year. I would love some codes again for the 18 month calendar so I can have one for the rest of this year and next.
10/4/2009 14:13:05

Jeanne
TotalPost:5

I really wish that you sold 12x12 prints Would be so nice for scrapbookers! I like to frame some of my layouts
10/4/2009 17:27:52

emmd2001 Virgo
TotalPost:135

>I really wish that you sold 12x12 prints Would be so nice for scrapbookers! I like to frame some of my layouts

they do sell 12x12 prints - they are 12x12 scrapbook pages
10/4/2009 20:04:31
Page 3 of 24, Total 475 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24