Not Logined
All forum All Forum
Discount Coupon Codes Exchange Corner
New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 50677th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 6 of 24, Total 475 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
AuthorPosts

Ana
TotalPost:263
ArstCow Request Reply

Hi Berry,
    After the frustation that I feel and that many have expressed in the forums, I decided to request this :)
    I know that you have mentioned before that you have software limitations for applying codes for different books sizes, but I think it will be really valuable for your company to work on developping something that would allow people to "convert" books from one type to another.
    This will allow people amazing apportunities like after doing a big 100p page book, create a smaller (and cheaper one) to send to family, friends, etc, without having to re-create it.

I know is not soemthing you do in one day, but is technically possible (I'm a system enginner) you just have to work with your developpers and I get the feeling you are a very knowledable person :).
    There are many options you could evaluate, and I think a simple one would be doing a CONVERT AS ANOTHER SIZE and indicating another size, as long as it is under the same proportions (8x8 and 12x12 have the same proportions) from any of the page sizes used. If the pages converting to are less you could give a warning that the extra pages will be consider at the extra rate for that size. That, added with developping the option to delete any page in the middle, or add pages in the middle (something I believe you are also missing today), would make Artscow books an EXCELLENT option, considering your great quality and price.
    To make it simpler (and utilize your already developped program) those albums would need to be reopen again from your saved designs (not like today, that you "save as" and then just change the name of the album). Then, when you open the new converted album, since it already has the proper album id it would do the same validations you do today in terms of the showing warnings if the pictures aren't ok for that size, using the appropiate shipping rate, etc.
    Another recommendation of development would be that you allow to "copy" pages from one album to another. That would also be very valuable.
    I have already more than 20 albums, and I have created copies for friends/family tweeking some pages, but have I had the chance to reduce them to the 20p or change the 8x8 to 12x12 and viceversa, I would certainly have order a lot more!
    So basically my recommendation will give you even more business and way happier and satisfied customer, which I know is your goal :)
    Best regards,
    Ana

31/5/2009 21:25:49

Nicole Gale
TotalPost:2
RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Reply

I would love some free shipping/discounted deals with print orders (especially for 4x6). It hurts to look when I order sometimes over 500 pics at once and the shipping is more than the order total.
1/6/2009 8:56:17

Anne
TotalPost:26

Berry~
    I just received my custom cushion case. I loved it so much I took photos of it and posted them on my facebook page. A kind artscow member passed along a code for me to get this awesome item for $5.99 with free shipping and handling. Sadly I didn't get the message until the last day of the promotion so I could only turn out 1 in such a short turnaround time frame. I would love to make more for friends, family and even myself. What a precious gift for those who mean the most to us. I LOVE artscow!!! Please consider bringing this promotion back or maybe one for the throw pillowcases :)
    Thank You ~
    Anne Fjeld
    >
    P.S. The pic is blurry b/c it came from my camera phone, but the clarity of the cushion case is stellar!!!
2/6/2009 9:29:40

andy
TotalPost:122

I just made a pillow case and cushion cover and then found out that both codes recently expired so I had to take them out of my cart. I would love to see the codes for both of them again!
2/6/2009 13:58:16

Carolyn
TotalPost:98
More 12x12 books! Reply

I loved your offer for the free 12x12 books (we just pay shipping). I would love to see more of those!

Keep up the great products!

Carolyn
12/6/2009 13:18:13

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:More 12x12 books! Reply

We have created a special sale page here, there are lots of coupon codes you requested, thanks.

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
12/6/2009 14:37:53

Judy
TotalPost:33
RE:RE:More 12x12 books! Reply

Thanks for all the great sale items Berry. I would love to see on that sale page some two sided ornaments for Christmas. I have 7 brothers and sisters that I would like to make some for them before Christmas. Thanks!!!!!!!
12/6/2009 19:33:50

Peter

>Dear all,
    >
    >If some deals that requested by our members frequently, we will add the requested coupon codes in priority.
    >
    >Please let us know what kinds of promotions you like?
    >

Hi Berry,

I have been working for the past few days on your 12x12 30 pages free photo book for your anniversary celebration. I just finished it and when I went to the special offer site this offer is no longer available. It is disappointing and frustrating to have this happen. thanks.
16/6/2009 8:43:01

fafahk
TotalPost:15

>Dear all,
    >
    >If some deals that requested by our members frequently, we will add the requested coupon codes in priority.
    >
    >

Any free pair of pillow cases/cushion cases?
16/6/2009 15:24:08

EDEN HIGGINBOTHAM

Hi there! I would like to request more coupon codes for the 8x8 photo books (20 pages) I made 5 of them, thought my coupon was still valid, and its not. :( I can't order them until I get another code. I really need this! I'm supposed to have them ordered and shipped back to me by 30 days from now! HELP!!! I have people counting on me and I'm freaking out that my code is expired!!! If anyone knows of a code I can use for these 5 photo books... please let me know!!! Thanks! Oh and by the way, I ordered a watch, a pillowcase, and the bucket bag... all turned out wonderful! I'm extremely satisfied! Artscow.com has become on of my favorite companies! :)
17/6/2009 13:36:08

Babak
TotalPost:62

>More deals for 12x12! (and not just the 20 pages, but more)
25/6/2009 4:19:17

mim
TotalPost:201

Hi Berry,

I'd love codes for all different sized photobooks (in terms of page numbers). Maybe you could do a 2 for 1 photobook deal too?

Thanks!
27/6/2009 5:45:22

BP
TotalPost:6

Hi Berry,
    Can you extend the promotion for 100 pages 8x8 photobook (code: 8X8BOOK100P) for another month? IT IS A 100 pages photobook, which takes time to design. I really want to order one with the promotion if we can have enough time to make the photobook.

Thanks!!
29/6/2009 2:03:08

Albert Leong
TotalPost:63

Hi Berry,

I need more 2.25" buttons codes ?

Thanks,
    Albert Leong
14/7/2009 15:07:10

ani Capricorn
TotalPost:31
RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Reply

I would love to see some free ornament promos.
    Thanks
16/7/2009 9:29:26

Tracy

>Dear all,
    >
    >
    >

I would love to have a 12x12 photo book coupon code! I just made my first 12x12 from our vacation to Reno NV and need a discount to pay for it:)
    Thanks ArtsCow
21/7/2009 2:01:57

Sonya Spencer
TotalPost:147

I don't know if this is the right place to post this request, but I was wondering if you'll get the travel coffee mugs in your inventory? If you got the tall travel mugs to personalize I'm sure it would be a hot seller. Just a suggestion.... sorry if it's the wrong thread to post in.

PS/ will you be having codes for t-shirts again? i would love to get more codes for the tshirts.
23/7/2009 9:08:41

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:RE:RE:ArtsCow Deals request here! Reply

23/7/2009 16:11:06

Katrina
TotalPost:4

I would really like 8x10 prints coupons or free shipping. I have like 200 8x10's i need printed and with shipping I just can't do it because its far too expensive.
24/7/2009 5:08:52

myphotos
TotalPost:505

I would like the 100 page 8 x 8 photobook deal (again?) too.
    I didn't realize it was a photobook last time, thought it was just text.
25/7/2009 6:49:37
Page 6 of 24, Total 475 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24