Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 20 1
AuthorPosts

Berry
TotalPost:1021
4x6 and 5x7 Prints can be transferred now ! Reply

Dear all,

Since many members request the feature of transferring 4x6 and 5x7 prints credits, we just added this feature.

You can generate the transfer keys of 4x6 and 5x7 prints, and exchange with others.

Please keep in mind, the "transfer in" credits will be added after your current free credits, you can't accumulate the credits and order them together, thanks.

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
11/3/2009 12:40:07

Robyn
TotalPost:141
RE:4x6 and 5x7 Prints can be transferred now ! Reply

>Fantastic. Many thanks>
    >
11/3/2009 14:20:27

Jessica Capricorn
TotalPost:131

Berry,
    thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, you are awesome.

Jessica

12/3/2009 2:53:44

Jessica Capricorn
TotalPost:131
RE:RE:4x6 and 5x7 Prints can be transferred now ! Reply

Robyn,
    thank you for the 4x6 prints, pm you the 5x7 codes too

Jessica
12/3/2009 2:54:33

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935

YEAH i noticed this too thats soo great!!! thanks!!
12/3/2009 3:46:01

Mikell Robinson
TotalPost:93

Thank you very much. This will be very nice.

>Dear all,
    >
    >Since many members request the feature of transferring 4x6 and 5x7 prints credits, we just added this feature.
    >
    >You can generate the transfer keys of 4x6 and 5x7 prints, and exchange with others.
    >
    >Please keep in mind, the "transfer in" credits will be added after your current free credits, you can't accumulate the credits and order them together, thanks.
    >
    >
15/3/2009 8:08:42

Babak
TotalPost:62

I think we should be able to accumulate these credits.
3/7/2009 13:37:09

Nitin
TotalPost:8

new to forum so not sure how its going to work?
    say i generate 100 4*6 key and give this key in forum. If a person already has 100 4*6 credit so he can use this key to order 200 free prints? or it can not be combined with other credits?

i just need to generate the key or validate it also?

>Dear all,
    >
    >Since many members request the feature of transferring 4x6 and 5x7 prints credits, we just added this feature.
    >
    >You can generate the transfer keys of 4x6 and 5x7 prints, and exchange with others.
    >
    >Please keep in mind, the "transfer in" credits will be added after your current free credits, you can't accumulate the credits and order them together, thanks.
    >
    >
6/8/2009 5:44:07

Jana
TotalPost:204

If you want to use the credits for yourself, you don't need to do anything, just place your order and they will be deducted from your list.
    If you want to give the code to somebody else, you need to generate it and give them that code. Don't validate, because they will disappear...I did that when I started :-) A person can only order 100 4x6 prints a month.

>new to forum so not sure how its going to work?
    >say i generate 100 4*6 key and give this key in forum. If a person already has 100 4*6 credit so he can use this key to order 200 free prints? or it can not be combined with other credits?
    >
    >i just need to generate the key or validate it also?
    >
6/8/2009 6:14:06

Nitin
RE:RE:RE:4x6 and 5x7 Prints can be transferred now ! Reply

Thanks a lot Jana, but then validate button is for what?

>If you want to use the credits for yourself, you don't need to do anything, just place your order and they will be deducted from your list.
    >If you want to give the code to somebody else, you need to generate it and give them that code. Don't validate, because they will disappear...I did that when I started :-) A person can only order 100 4x6 prints a month.
    >
    >>new to forum so not sure how its going to work?
    >>say i generate 100 4*6 key and give this key in forum. If a person already has 100 4*6 credit so he can use this key to order 200 free prints? or it can not be combined with other credits?
    >>
    >>i just need to generate the key or validate it also?
    >>
    >
6/8/2009 6:30:12

Alana
TotalPost:2347

Nitin,

Let me see if I can clear some things up.

Let's say you wanted to give 100 of your 4x6 prints to me.

-You would go into your Credit/Discount section to the prints that you decided to give to me (you would probably give me the earliest expiring so that you have more time to use the rest of yours) and click on "Generate" to the right of the chosen prints.

-Next you would then copy the code which appears where the word "Generate" used to appear.

-Then you would send me a PM with the code

-I would enter the code at the top of my Credit/Discount list in the box next to the word "Validate", and then click on Validate.

-The 100 4x6 prints you gave me would then be added to my account. However, the expiration date would not necessarily be the same expiration date they were in your account. As there is a maximum number of free print credits you may use each month, if I already had a set of free 4x6 prints for this month, and the next three months, the new expiration date would not be until the next month that I DO NOT have a set of free credit 4x6 prints.

- The 4x6 prints would disappear from your Credit/Discount list as soon as I Validate them into my account. I would send you a PM thanking you for your generosity. :)

I hope this makes sense.
6/8/2009 7:05:31

Nitin

thanks a lot Alana for explaining it.

>Nitin,
    >
    >Let me see if I can clear some things up.
    >
    >Let's say you wanted to give 100 of your 4x6 prints to me.
    >
    >-You would go into your Credit/Discount section to the prints that you decided to give to me (you would probably give me the earliest expiring so that you have more time to use the rest of yours) and click on "Generate" to the right of the chosen prints.
    >
    >-Next you would then copy the code which appears where the word "Generate" used to appear.
    >
    >-Then you would send me a PM with the code
    >
    >-I would enter the code at the top of my Credit/Discount list in the box next to the word "Validate", and then click on Validate.
    >
    >-The 100 4x6 prints you gave me would then be added to my account. However, the expiration date would not necessarily be the same expiration date they were in your account. As there is a maximum number of free print credits you may use each month, if I already had a set of free 4x6 prints for this month, and the next three months, the new expiration date would not be until the next month that I DO NOT have a set of free credit 4x6 prints.
    >
    >- The 4x6 prints would disappear from your Credit/Discount list as soon as I Validate them into my account. I would send you a PM thanking you for your generosity. :)
    >
    >I hope this makes sense.
7/8/2009 2:03:55

Ashaloo
TotalPost:154

If I've ordered my 100 prints that I'm allotted for the month will the expiration date on my others change to a sooner date?

I'm just curious as I've got about 650 prints I'd like to get, but currently my credits are strung along until Decemberish of 2010. I'd like to get these prints printed and in my albums and not have to wait more than a year after the events!

Thanks!
13/1/2010 16:20:28

Alana

Do you mean that you have gaps in between? No, they won't change. If you need certain months, just send me a PM and let me know what you want and I'll see what I can do for you.
13/1/2010 23:28:06

myphotos
TotalPost:505

If you transfer in more 4 x 6 prints, they will get added to the bottom of your print list.

Say you have prints in your Discount Credits for May, July, and November.

But, you want prints for February.

Not gonna happen.

If you try to transfer in 4 x 6 prints from someone else (yes, even with an expiration in February or March), the free credits will show up for you as December credits (the month after your last batch of free 4 x 6 credits).

4 x 6 credits work differently than most of the other credits here. See Berry's post about it.. I think it was in the Print Review section.
16/1/2010 14:45:26

Alana

>If you try to transfer in 4 x 6 prints from someone else (yes, even with an expiration in February or March), the free credits will show up for you as December credits (the month after your last batch of free 4 x 6 credits).

Must be a fluke in my account as I HAVE been able to infill missing months and I have been able to send others months prior to their latest month and have the dates come in as the dates in my account AS LONG AS they have not used up their prints for that month, in that month. The trick is the credits have to be for those particular gap months; otherwise they will get tacked to the end.
16/1/2010 15:06:54

Sylvia
TotalPost:47

>Dear all,
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

good news!!
26/6/2012 12:07:54

egghead
TotalPost:65

>>Dear all,
    >>
    >>Since many members request the feature of transferring 4x6 and 5x7 prints credits, we just added this feature.
    >>
    >>You can generate the transfer keys of 4x6 and 5x7 prints, and exchange with others.
    >>
    >>Please keep in mind, the "transfer in" credits will be added after your current free credits, you can't accumulate the credits and order them together, thanks.
    >>
    >>
    >
    >good news!!

+1. Very nice!
    -----------------------------------------------
    New to designing.
28/7/2012 0:57:31

Shavine Ng
TotalPost:1

>>Fantastic. Many thanks>
    >>
    Hi,

Do u still have 4 x 6 " free print code to exchange?
16/11/2012 0:01:53

Su
TotalPost:49

Thank you!
27/8/2015 13:19:31
Page 1 of 1, Total 20 1