Your are the 402th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Iveta
TotalPost:7
Missing book Reply

Berry, I checked my book order and it was shipped on Feb 23rd, 2009. I still haven't received it. Is there any way to track this order? Another order shipped a day earlier, arrived over a week ago. I was just wondering if you can look into it. Thank you! Iv
12/3/2009 1:00:48

Cyndy
TotalPost:4
RE:Missing book Reply

I placed an order on Feb. 14th and still haven't received my books. It's been over 12 days for shipping too. I wish there was a way to track the order.
    Cyndy
12/3/2009 20:00:10

Iveta
RE:Missing book Reply

Berry, I just recevied the book today. However, this is the book we originally canceled. I redone the pages as you suggested and put the correct cover page in, but I still received the Wrong order book, the one that was cancelled. Could you find out why this happened? I did receive a confirmation about cancelling the first book, I got the credit, Redesigned the correct cover page and still received the first book. I really care for the new book I ordered. Please, can you help? Iveta

>Berry, I checked my book order and it was shipped on Feb 23rd, 2009. I still haven't received it. Is there any way to track this order? Another order shipped a day earlier, arrived over a week ago. I was just wondering if you can look into it. Thank you! Iv
13/3/2009 9:39:49

rubyL
TotalPost:573
RE:RE:Missing book Reply

Hi Iveta,

The new order you have placed is on the way to you, you can expect the order in these few days. Please email us if you want to check order status next time, we will reply you in 24-48 hours. Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------
    Ruby
13/3/2009 15:14:29

Iveta
RE:RE:RE:Missing book Reply

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your reply! I just thought the orders got mixed up. I don't need to check order status, I will wait until it gets here.... sometimes it take a little longer, so I will wait. Thanks again!

>Hi Iveta,
    >
    >The new order you have placed is on the way to you, you can expect the order in these few days. Please email us if you want to check order status next time, we will reply you in 24-48 hours. Thank you.
    >
14/3/2009 0:43:03
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1