Your are the 420th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

CaroleMac
TotalPost:14
Adding Pages to a 8x8 book - also fuzzy preview Reply

Hi there - i having a problem adding pages to my 8x8 books. the extra 3 pages are easy to add as well as a large amount after that - the slider doesn't appear to work properly but I only need 27 pages and can't seem to achieve it.
    Also upon reviewing the book in preview... all the photos are fuzzy and NOT clear. The res is definitley 300dpi so not sure what would cause this. is this common for the preview but the print quality is still high.
    thx Carole
18/3/2009 6:39:42

valerie nguyen
TotalPost:19
RE:Adding Pages to a 8x8 book - also fuzzy preview Reply

The slider didnt work for me at one time. I closed Internet Explorer (saving first ofcourse) , and reopen, that did it for me.

Sometimes I get fuzzy preview too. But only for some photos, not for all photos.
    If I click 'save as', then it will save and refresh the screen and the photos look clear again. (Clicking 'save' will not do that).
    This method may make some fuzzy pictures load looking clear, but sometimes, some still remain fuzzy. I know that my pic had high resolution so I just went ahead and ordered it. The printed photos came out looking perfectly fine.

That's just my experience. I cant guarantee the same for u :p
18/3/2009 10:37:41

CaroleMac
TotalPost:14
RE:Adding Pages to a 8x8 book - also fuzzy preview Reply

thx so much for the offer of assistance - unfortunately the suggestion of closing, refreshing...any and all of the above - didn't work.
    I get 3 or 9 addtl pages but only need 6 -
    anyone else with a suggestion??
    thx Carole

>Hi there - i having a problem adding pages to my 8x8 books. the extra 3 pages are easy to add as well as a large amount after that - the slider doesn't appear to work properly but I only need 27 pages and can't seem to achieve it.
    >Also upon reviewing the book in preview... all the photos are fuzzy and NOT clear. The res is definitley 300dpi so not sure what would cause this. is this common for the preview but the print quality is still high.
    >thx Carole
25/3/2009 6:07:46
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1