Your are the 238th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Heidi
TotalPost:37
photobook expiration dates Reply

First of all I LOVE Artscow. I tell everyone I know about the photobooks and I bring them to work and show them to everyone! Since February I have completed and ordered 17 books. The problem I am faced with now is that I have 13 credits that I have to use by 5/15/09 then I am out of credits. I want to use every one of these credits, but will NEVER be able to use them in that amount of time. Is there any way to move back the dates so that I have more time to complete them? I don't want to lose them. Thanks for your help.
16/4/2009 23:44:08

emmd2001 Virgo
TotalPost:135
RE:photobook expiration dates Reply

Berry -

i have similar issue... lots of events coming up in May and again in July/august that i would love to make books for, but alas my credits will have all expired. same thing with all of the "free gift" credits that are expiring 5/1
17/4/2009 0:04:50

Stephen Benham
TotalPost:63

Hey there. I agree with the tghings ending soon sometimes. I have to give up a lot of my codes because they expire before I have a chance to do anything with them. If they had a longer expire date on them, I would more likely order them even if I needed them or not! But, I guess they have to expire sometime. Maybe just a little more time would be nice.

>First of all I LOVE Artscow. I tell everyone I know about the photobooks and I bring them to work and show them to everyone! Since February I have completed and ordered 17 books. The problem I am faced with now is that I have 13 credits that I have to use by 5/15/09 then I am out of credits. I want to use every one of these credits, but will NEVER be able to use them in that amount of time. Is there any way to move back the dates so that I have more time to complete them? I don't want to lose them. Thanks for your help.
17/4/2009 4:19:18

Alan Poh Aquarius
TotalPost:313

There are always others with photobooks credits that can be shared. Just ask for some when you need them. Also, there are frequent offers of free credits, so dun worry.
28/4/2009 17:53:50
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1