Your are the 265th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Claudette Howard
TotalPost:98
transfered 4x6's Reply

I am a little confused about the transferring of things. I needed more 4x6's and I traded some things for more 4x6's so I could use them now. The expiration dates for the ones when transferred were 6/19/09 and 7/5/09, but after I put the code in, the dates that I can use these are way in 2010? Why are they not expired as it was for the original person? I really needed these now!! Please let me know if it is possible to get this changed. I would greatly appreciate it.
    thanks,
21/4/2009 8:08:01

Elizabeth F
TotalPost:178
RE:transfered 4x6's Reply

They don't want people using more than a certain amount of free print credits per month. I think it is 100 free credits per month. So if you already have credits that month, it bumps your new credits to the first future month with none. They obviously don't make much money on the free credits, so this is a way limit people from taking advantage of them. They have pretty good prices on things even without the discount codes, so perhaps if you really need the prints you could just order them, and wait for others that aren't so urgent.
21/4/2009 9:33:39

Jj
TotalPost:45
RE:transfered 4x6's Reply

>I am a little confused about the transferring of things. I needed more 4x6's and I traded some things for more 4x6's so I could use them now. The expiration dates for the ones when transferred were 6/19/09 and 7/5/09, but after I put the code in, the dates that I can use these are way in 2010? Why are they not expired as it was for the original person? I really needed these now!! Please let me know if it is possible to get this changed. I would greatly appreciate it.
    >thanks,

mine jumped from mid 2009 to late 2011!
28/4/2009 6:09:56
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1