11" x 8.5" Classic Cover
Expire at : 7/9/2036 17:18:03  Login before vote!  [Show]
Page 1 of 3, Total 51 1 2 3
AuthorPosts

Berry
TotalPost:1021
Which new book size and cover you like? Reply

Dear all,

Since too many members request us to add A4 size Custom Hardcover Photo Books, and now, they are going to be available soon.

Please let us know which size and cover you perfer and why?

And what level of pricing you can accept?

Thank you very much.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
22/4/2009 17:18:03

Starr Taurus
TotalPost:166
RE:Which new book size and cover you like? Reply

Hi Berry!

What is the difference between 'custom cover' and 'classic cover'?

Thanks!
22/4/2009 23:31:00

Berry
RE:RE:Which new book size and cover you like? Reply

Custom cover, like ArtsCow's 8x8 photo book, custom cover.

Classic Cover, die cut window in front cover, and can't apply custom photo on cover.
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
23/4/2009 10:18:53

Krystal
TotalPost:5

I was wondering if there is a chance you will be able to make 10x10 books in the future. I know alot of people would prefer this size as well.

Thanks!
23/4/2009 12:37:01

Berry

It is obvious that you guys like 11" x 8.5 custom cover, we will make this item available within 20-30 days, remember to order it when it is available.

Sure, 10"x10" will definitely available in the coming future.

I know 11" x 8.5" Landscape size is standard size in USA/Canada market.

But how about 8.5" x 11" Portrait size? Is it popular?

Berry
    ArtsCow.com
23/4/2009 22:42:17

Kristi
TotalPost:8

>I would also like to see a 10X10.

How soon will the 10X10 be available?

Dear all,>>Since too many members request us to add A4 size Custom Hardcover Photo Books, and now, they are going to be available soon.>>Please let us know which size and cover you perfer and why?>>And what level of pricing you can accept?>>Thank you very much.
24/4/2009 22:36:12

Berry

When total book order is more than 800 books per day, we will add 10x10 photo book size. And the good news is that quantity of book orders is growing very steadily.
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
25/4/2009 15:45:41

Bryna
TotalPost:89

I usually order winkflash flatrate books, what I do like about them is that you pay a flat rate for as many pages as you want for just $25 (with shippng), if you would offer something similar at similar price, then I would order a lot of them.
26/4/2009 5:23:37

myphotos
TotalPost:505

I like only the 8 x 8 size. I prefer my photo books to all be the same size for the bookshelf.

I do have one 8 x 10 landscape book that I got a year or two ago. I like that size. 8 x 10 portrait does not seem as popular to me--it's mostly used for textbooks, coffee table books, etc. 8 x 10 landscape is more 'digital scrapbooking' size.

What about "mini books," little flip through books that some people like to carry with them? (to show photos of kids, grandkids, all of that). Or flip books, where the book has pages that you flip through and it looks like a moving video. (I heard of a service where you can upload a video to it, and print out the video onto a flip book. When you "flip" through the pages of the book, it appears to be moving, like your actual movie does.)
26/4/2009 10:02:45

Berry

For mini flip video book, do you have some sample for reference?

Thanks.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com
26/4/2009 11:44:48

Berry

hi Bryna,

For $25, it is a "class cover"?

Last time, I saw it, if it is "custom photo hardcover", it is about $35 incluiding shipping fees.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com
26/4/2009 11:51:55

Bryna
RE:RE:RE:Which new book size and cover you like? Reply

yeah, it's 20 for the classic cover (not sure what you call classic cover, but by them it means a plain hard cover - not window) then 5$ shipping. The truth is that the cover does't really matter to me as much as being able to get 100 pages for the same price.
    I was actually planing on printing one before I joine artscow, and then I saw that it was on the shipping list, so I assumed it would be available soon, so I waited. Do you guys know when you think you will start having these available?
26/4/2009 12:07:10

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:RE:RE:RE:Which new book size and cover you like? Reply

is that $35 for a 100 page book?! (or did i read that wrong lol i need sleep) where is that from??
26/4/2009 15:54:42

Bryna
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Which new book size and cover you like? Reply

You can buy from winkflash, but I love ArtsCow because it is cheap. And winkflash doesn't ship outside USA.
26/4/2009 21:09:57

Berry
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Which new book size and cover you like? Reply

lol, ArtsCow is not only cheap, but also the quality is very good.

For each $7.99 photo book (including shipping fees), shipping fees, packing materials and creditcard / paypal transaction fees were $6.00 already, for each book, we only get charge $1.99 /each.

If we are not confident with our quality of our photo books and the future of photo book, we will NEVER do such stupid $1.99 photo books business, lol. $1.99 can only use to pay for "blank photo book covers and paper".

When you are talking about our cheap pricing, please also includes the great quality of custom cover photo books.
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
26/4/2009 22:11:17

ScrapMojo
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Which new book size and cover you like? Reply

i'm just stunned at the fact that you can get a 100 page book for $35!! don't get me wrong i like AC's stuff (when things are running smooth ;) ) the prices and the quality are great but i was just curious as that nearly threw me off my chair ...

thanks for the reply!
27/4/2009 18:15:09

Mandy
TotalPost:80

I voted for the classic cover, I guess I am the only one. I think it looks nice to have a solid/textured cover. I really liked the hardcover book I ordered from blurb.com. (I love artscow the most, but this one had 80 pgs). It was $45 once you added shipping. I wish I had known about those $20 flat rate books!
27/4/2009 20:21:26

Berry

Keep eyes on ArtsCow, we will have flat rate 100 pages 8x8 photo books soon (and other sizes).
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
28/4/2009 23:35:47

ScrapMojo
RE:RE:RE:Which new book size and cover you like? Reply

GREAT can't wait Berry!!
29/4/2009 8:32:27

Bryna

OMG!!! I just saw that they added 8x11.5 photo books and they cost $50!!!! Holy cow!! I dont think I will be buying any of those!
30/4/2009 20:48:42
Page 1 of 3, Total 51 1 2 3