10" x 8" Custom Cover
11" x 8.5" Classic Cover
Expire at : 7/9/2036 17:18:03  Login before vote!  [Show]
Page 2 of 3, Total 51 1 2 3
AuthorPosts

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:RE:Which new book size and cover you like? Reply

It is still under testing, that pricing is just random setting.

Will be less than $15.00 definitely.

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
30/4/2009 23:27:06

Heidi
TotalPost:37
RE:Which new book size and cover you like? Reply

I have used other sites and ordered the custom cover landscape 11 X 8.5 books. I like that style because you can fit more detail on a page then on 8 X 8. I would definately order this size from AC.
    Berry- Will you be offering any promotional offers for existing members to try this size?
30/4/2009 23:41:31

Bryna
TotalPost:89

I would buy a few for 15$ thats an amazing price.
    Can I design one now and wait till the price changes? or will I lose everything?
1/5/2009 2:00:05

scc7184
TotalPost:21

I think 8.5X11 Portrait is a great idea!! If you get make 11X17 Portrait that will fantastic!
1/5/2009 12:32:27

mim
TotalPost:201

Berry thanks for bringing in this book size! I'm very excited about it. I love the 11 x 8.5" landscape books. I'm not very interested in the portrait size though - just the square (I prefer 8x8, but I am using 12x12 now too) and the landscape 11 x 8.5".

Can't wait to have a go!
9/5/2009 15:21:33

JLH
TotalPost:15

For some reason, I don't see the 8 x 11.5 landscape books that everyone is talking about... am I looking in the right part of the website? Please direct me to the new sizes, I would love to try it out.

Also, I voted for the 8 x 11.5 custom covers because I ordered a wedding book in that size at mypublisher.com and it was perfect in adding several pictures onto one page without it looking like they were all "squished" into the pages. The book came out wonderfully (leather-bound cover, classic cut--not a big fan, but looked nice with the leather), but the price was expensive--about $150! But then again, the book was 100 pgs... I wish I knew about Artscow before... especially since I read that Artscow will be offering flat rates for 100 pgs??!! exciting Thanks Berry! I just got my books today-- LOVED THEM!
12/5/2009 11:43:59

Jennie Keen
TotalPost:14

I would LOVE to see 8.5x11 landscape - and soon! :-) Would we be able to transfer existing 8x8 credits to the new size??
18/5/2009 23:22:20

KD O'Dell
TotalPost:3
RE:RE:RE:Which new book size and cover you like? Reply

Berry, for this Classic Cover - will you be able to offer a photo or text on the next page so it will show through the die cut window?

Classic Cover, die cut window in front cover, and can't apply custom photo on cover.
20/5/2009 23:17:46

Amy Gemini
TotalPost:27
Which new book size and cover you like? Reply

I just wanted to put in my vote for a 10 x 10 book size to be available. I have always ordered (from another company) and loved the size of 10 x 10 books. I love the prices here though. Since no 10 x 10 is available I have had to decide between the 8 x 8 or 12 x 12. I did just ordered the 8 x 8 and will see what I think of that when it arrives. I have a feeling though I will still love the 10 x 10.

~Amy~

28/5/2009 21:47:19

Barbara Milton
TotalPost:1

I like the 11 x 8.5 landscape books also. If they are available then I will create a book with them.

>It is still under testing, that pricing is just random setting.
    >
    >Will be less than $15.00 definitely.
    >
    >
    >
31/5/2009 3:44:04

the3chickens
TotalPost:5

Just wanted to add that I'd love 10x10 too! I find 8x8 a little too small for multi-photo layouts whereas 12x12 is a little too unwieldy for little kiddies.

Also, when/if it does become available, pls pls have options for at least 100-200 pages & not just 20 or 30 as I'd like to have my entire year's layouts in one book rather than a bunch of books.
9/6/2009 0:25:58

Alana
TotalPost:2347

>It is still under testing, that pricing is just random setting.
    >
    >Will be less than $15.00 definitely.
    >
    >
    >
    WalMart.com has the 8.5 x 11 for @ $18, and you can pick them up in your local store. The MY Publisher Books are VERY nice quality, but I think what mainly makes them seem fancier than AC is the cover. My problem w/ the AC custom cover is the image came out very dark. Plus the fabric or leather cover seems classier for more formal occasions. The My Publisher softcover is decent quality and nice for when you want a nice gift but don't want to spend quite so much. However, now that I found AC, it is the OBVIOUS choice for the less expensive alternative.

If you want to see an example of the mini book/brag book, it's available on their website too. They are quite popular and can be carried around in a purse, or set on a desk. Most places sell them for @ $4 plus shipping or offer them in multiples of 3 for a reduced cost. I have done MANY of these books for friends and family, and have received requests from several others to put some together for them as well.

I know I am not the norm, but I would use an 8 1/2 x 11 portrait book. I LOVE the idea of an 11 x 17 coffee table size book.
20/6/2009 9:45:22

Bryna
TotalPost:89

I was wondering when they will be available? I noticved that it was not included in the list of new products to expect this month :(
21/6/2009 2:11:46

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:RE:RE:RE:Which new book size and cover you like? Reply

Sorry, the new book size will be added in the beginning of 2010, because we had to add 7"x5" and 60p, 80p and 100p first. We are busy on processing photo book orders, lots of photo book orders received every day.

When order quantity reaches our expected level, we will add 11x8.5 and 10x10 with custom hard cover photo book.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com
21/6/2009 8:49:00

scc7184
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Which new book size and cover you like? Reply

What size would it be. It would be great if it's 8.5" X 11" portrait.

>About one month, forget to include.
    >
21/6/2009 9:26:16

Lyn Clarke
TotalPost:322
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Which new book size and cover you like? Reply

I have about 25 8 x 8 books so I would want to stay with those.
24/6/2009 7:39:41

scc7184

Hey Berry,

Is the non square size photobook coming out soon? I m looking forward to it!!
13/8/2009 4:43:24

Julie

Any news on the 11 x 8.5 size photo book yet? I am anxious to start one.

>Dear all,
    >
    >Since too many members request us to add A4 size Custom Hardcover Photo Books, and now, they are going to be available soon.
    >
    >Please let us know which size and cover you perfer and why?
    >
    >And what level of pricing you can accept?
    >
    >Thank you very much.
26/8/2009 2:53:12

jessica

Personally I love big custom cover books; gives me more options for layouts. I also like the little ones to give to family since I live far away from mine. I have only order one book from artscow - haven't seen it yet. The digital layout is harder to use then some other websites, but the prices here are very competitive. If I like the quality of the one I ordered, I will probably buy more of the little ones more consistently from here. I would love to see flat laying books for more formal photo books. Some other sites have them but they are very expensive.
14/10/2009 6:11:58

Jan
TotalPost:63
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Which new book size and cover you like? Reply

>You can buy from winkflash, but I love ArtsCow because it is cheap. And winkflash doesn't ship outside USA.

Exactly - and I live in New Zealand!!! I love Artscow! :)
27/11/2009 4:49:27
Page 2 of 3, Total 51 1 2 3