10" x 8" Custom Cover
11" x 8.5" Classic Cover
Expire at : 7/9/2036 17:18:03  Login before vote!  [Show]
Page 3 of 3, Total 51 1 2 3
AuthorPosts

N_B_E_T_S_I
TotalPost:56
RE:Which new book size and cover you like? Reply

Custom Covers!!! I do not like the other covers. The other cover is much too plain and offers no insight to the treasures inside.

I would love to see 8x10 and 10x10 books.

Thank you for all the wonderful options.

>Dear all,
    >
    >Since too many members request us to add A4 size Custom Hardcover Photo Books, and now, they are going to be available soon.
    >
    >Please let us know which size and cover you perfer and why?
    >
    >And what level of pricing you can accept?
    >
    >Thank you very much.
29/11/2009 21:30:56

Ellan
TotalPost:49

Hi, if I were you, I would only make custom covers. the last 5x7 books we got from you took 5 weeks to get here. That was awful. I hope you are going to make good on your delivery by Christmas promise. You didn't give this option but 8 1/2 x 11 custom cover can be more convenient to handle. I do think I would like to try the 10x10 size. Pricing should be proportional to 8x8 size. Thanks for all you efforts. Hope you can check the color settings as my books have been arriving with the tans coming out quite yellow.

>Dear all,
    >
    >Since too many members request us to add A4 size Custom Hardcover Photo Books, and now, they are going to be available soon.
    >
    >
    >
    >Thank you very much.
30/11/2009 6:23:48

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:RE:Which new book size and cover you like? Reply

>Hi, if I were you, I would only make custom covers. the last 5x7 books we got from you took 5 weeks to get here. That was awful.

Sorry you had such a bad response time your your 5x7 books. I get some pretty bad processing and shipping times on some things and great on others. But the 5x7 books have been a SMASH hit in my family. I love the picture window, love the size, love the promotions and my only complaint so far is with the cover colors. They need to be labeled in the Designer so that customers KNOW what color they are choosing, and the addition of black as a choice would be fantastic.
30/11/2009 6:32:19

Alexandre Aranha
TotalPost:51

Non Square Photobooks would be Fantastic!

Something like 8x11. Something in real Book format
10/12/2009 9:14:48

Emma
TotalPost:38

Just wondering if the 11x8.5 landscape is going to be available for purchase soon?
27/12/2009 6:07:40

Pauline Virgo
TotalPost:15

Would ArtsCow be coming out with a 12x12 deluxe book that could hold more than 20 pages?
    Wedding and anniversary books look better in a larger format if the pages can be laid flat.
14/6/2011 3:13:43

Evan
TotalPost:7

>Would ArtsCow be coming out with a 12x12 deluxe book that could hold more than 20 pages?
    >Wedding and anniversary books look better in a larger format if the pages can be laid flat.

I just made a post asking this same question! I too would be interested in the deluxe photobooks that would allow you to add additional pages (beyond the 20 page max).
16/7/2011 23:20:47

iptables101
TotalPost:63

11" x 8.5" . My favorite so far!

>Custom Covers!!! I do not like the other covers. The other cover is much too plain and offers no insight to the treasures inside.
    >
    >I would love to see 8x10 and 10x10 books.
    >
    >Thank you for all the wonderful options.
    >
    >>Dear all,
    >>
    >>Since too many members request us to add A4 size Custom Hardcover Photo Books, and now, they are going to be available soon.
    >>
    >>Please let us know which size and cover you perfer and why?
    >>
    >>And what level of pricing you can accept?
    >>
    >>Thank you very much.

-----------------------------------------------
    Mastery through repition.
14/10/2012 23:59:32

aki
TotalPost:1

hi, will this size be available in deluxe photo books? i hope it will. the bigger sized albums available in deluxe photo albums are both in portrait. i prefer it in landscape orientation. thanks!

>Dear all,
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >Thank you very much.
30/5/2013 10:49:04

Su
TotalPost:48

>OMG!!! I just saw that they added 8x11.5 photo books and they cost $50!!!! Holy cow!! I dont think I will be buying any of those!

Where is this added? at $50???
24/9/2015 11:49:37

nigger
TotalPost:11

I prefer as big as possible and if the cover has a picture of a 1 year old getting skull-fucked im happy with it.
15/5/2018 3:11:48
Page 3 of 3, Total 51 1 2 3