Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

George Morrison
Title:PiperGeorge
TotalPost:19
Product suggestion Reply

I just got a handbag holder (hanger) to see what they are like. They start off with all the joints being nice and tight and it stays folded nicely. But after a using it for awhile everything doesn't stay as tight and people say the arms start to flop around when they throw it in their purse. I wonder if you could include a small plastic holder for it like the one you get with the card guard? Otherwise it seems to be a great idea and works good
23/4/2009 5:02:41

Berry
TotalPost:216
RE:Product suggestion Reply

Thanks for your comments. Our new bag hangers will include the "magnet" to keep the folded shape when put into the purse. If magnet added, will mention in the product description.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
25/4/2009 13:40:42

George Morrison
Title:PiperGeorge
TotalPost:19
RE:RE:Product suggestion Reply

Thanks for the reply. A magnet would be a good idea to keep everything together
27/4/2009 8:36:07

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:RE:RE:Product suggestion Reply

>Thanks for the reply. A magnet would be a good idea to keep everything together

I don't know the answer to this for sure, but wouldn't a magnet in your handbag demagnetize your credit card strip?
6/7/2009 21:47:21

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:RE:RE:RE:Product suggestion Reply

The magnet is inside the hanger, outside, no magnet at all.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com
6/7/2009 23:27:20

kelli a bard Sagittarius
TotalPost:200
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Product suggestion Reply

>The magnet is inside the hanger, outside, no magnet at all.
    >

I do have a purse hanger that does have a magnet and I did damage some cards with it. at that point, I learned to keep it in a velet bag I had for something else and made sure I always put the cards back into the wallet when I was done.

~ Kelli
7/7/2009 0:06:02
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1