Your are the 356th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

CaroleMac
TotalPost:14
cart says coupon expired Reply

i went to my credit & discount section to use the top coupon for 12x12; which says it expires in one day...such n such hours... hit generate, got the code then immediately used it in the cart to cover a portion of my 30pg book in my cart right now BUT>>> the cart says the coupon has expired. How is that possible, can someone pls look into it for me? pls let me know.
    thx Carole
28/4/2009 20:16:52

Alan Poh Aquarius
TotalPost:313
RE:cart says coupon expired Reply

>i went to my credit & discount section to use the top coupon for 12x12; which says it expires in one day...such n such hours... hit generate, got the code then immediately used it in the cart to cover a portion of my 30pg book in my cart right now BUT>>> the cart says the coupon has expired. How is that possible, can someone pls look into it for me? pls let me know.
    >thx Carole

Hi, u do not need to key in any code for free credits, it will be automatically applied. U shld not generate the code, that is for u to give to others.
28/4/2009 22:31:29

CaroleMac
TotalPost:14
RE:RE:cart says coupon expired..revisited Reply

thank you for that info i was unaware - but NO discount came off automatically at the cart. I assumed the amount for the 20pg book which i have credit for, would be applied at the cart and i would simply pay the difference between the 20 and 30pg book that i choose.
    pls advise,
    Carole

>>i went to my credit & discount section to use the top coupon for 12x12; which says it expires in one day...such n such hours... hit generate, got the code then immediately used it in the cart to cover a portion of my 30pg book in my cart right now BUT>>> the cart says the coupon has expired. How is that possible, can someone pls look into it for me? pls let me know.
    >>thx Carole
    >
    >Hi, u do not need to key in any code for free credits, it will be automatically applied. U shld not generate the code, that is for u to give to others.
29/4/2009 0:37:55

kelli a bard Sagittarius
TotalPost:200
RE:RE:RE:cart says coupon expired..revisited Reply

No, the code is for a 20 page 12x12 book for free, before shipping. It wont take an amount off a different book. Has to be for that same item. and you will pay shipping on that book which is 19.99

If you make a 20 page 12x12 book, it will apply that free coupon at checkout and will be free.

>thank you for that info i was unaware - but NO discount came off automatically at the cart. I assumed the amount for the 20pg book which i have credit for, would be applied at the cart and i would simply pay the difference between the 20 and 30pg book that i choose.
    >pls advise,
    >Carole
    >
    >
    >>>i went to my credit & discount section to use the top coupon for 12x12; which says it expires in one day...such n such hours... hit generate, got the code then immediately used it in the cart to cover a portion of my 30pg book in my cart right now BUT>>> the cart says the coupon has expired. How is that possible, can someone pls look into it for me? pls let me know.
    >>>thx Carole
    >>
    >>Hi, u do not need to key in any code for free credits, it will be automatically applied. U shld not generate the code, that is for u to give to others.
    >

-----------------------------------------------
    ~ Kelli
29/4/2009 1:00:57
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1