Your are the 463th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1
AuthorPosts

kelli a bard Sagittarius
TotalPost:200
Kits. Reply

I just saw the kits posted !!!! Wow.... looks great and looks like its going to be a TON of fun! And even the ones you have to pay for, you can beat the prices! I can't wait to start using them tonight when I get home! Thanks again for doing this!!! Funny, I have tons of credits for photos at snapfish and a couple book credits at shutterfly, but I keep coming back here for more!!! Thanks Berry for making this an awesome site!

-----------------------------------------------
    ~ Kelli
5/5/2009 17:50:36

KLH Sagittarius
TotalPost:240
RE:Kits. Reply

>I just saw the kits posted !!!! Wow.... looks great and looks like its going to be a TON of fun! And even the ones you have to pay for, you can beat the prices! I can't wait to start using them tonight when I get home! Thanks again for doing this!!! Funny, I have tons of credits for photos at snapfish and a couple book credits at shutterfly, but I keep coming back here for more!!! Thanks Berry for making this an awesome site!
    >
    >

Where are they? Where can I find them?
5/5/2009 21:30:39

Starr Taurus
TotalPost:166
RE:RE:Kits. Reply

Kristen,

If you are on your account page where they have this menu to the left, it's the last choice under 'members area'. When you click it you can go to the page with all the kits available. It took me a while to find it, too!

Members Area
    Overview
    Update Profile
    My Album
    Credit & Discount
    Print Options
    NewsLetter
    Payment Options
    Shipping Addresses
    Order History
    My Saved Designs
    How to Return
    My Kits
    Affiliate
    Promote Links
    Refer a Friend
    Referral Report
    Coupon Referral
5/5/2009 21:35:51

KLH Sagittarius
TotalPost:240
RE:RE:RE:Kits. Reply

>Kristen,
    >
    >If you are on your account page where they have this menu to the left, it's the last choice under 'members area'. When you click it you can go to the page with all the kits available. It took me a while to find it, too!
    >
    >Members Area
    > Overview
    > Update Profile
    > My Album
    > Credit & Discount
    > Print Options
    > NewsLetter
    > Payment Options
    > Shipping Addresses
    > Order History
    > My Saved Designs
    > How to Return
    > My Kits
    >Affiliate
    > Promote Links
    > Refer a Friend
    > Referral Report
    > Coupon Referral
    >

Thanks! Right after I posted that, I found it. I thought it would be in the designer, so that's why I was confused. Now I'm anxious to try them.
5/5/2009 21:36:48

kelli a bard Sagittarius
TotalPost:200
RE:RE:RE:RE:Kits. Reply

>
    >Thanks! Right after I posted that, I found it. I thought it would be in the designer, so that's why I was confused. Now I'm anxious to try them.

I thought so too.. so all last night, I was playing and waiting for something to come up... imagine my surprise when the next morning, I found them on the front page! We are like kids in a toy store with all the new toys!
    Its great!

Kelli

~ Kelli
5/5/2009 21:51:39

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Kits. Reply

Hope you guys love this new kits idea.

This is our greatest secret weapon to win the photobook competitions from now on. We have spent two years on this photo book designer kit systems.

If you guys know some scrapbook designers, please let them know, we hope all scrapbook designers can join our scrapbook kits platform.

https://www.artscow.com/Member/MyKits.aspx
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
6/5/2009 0:14:28

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Kits. Reply

Berry is there an information page for designers to read before they sign up? With things like how they get paid/how much they get paid etc?

Would be nice if we had a short affiliate type program for the first month or 2 as i would be up for hunting some nice designers down to sign up if i got a little freebie for it
6/5/2009 23:56:07
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1