New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 3049th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 4 of 5, Total 81 1 2 3 4 5
AuthorPosts

Kat Fox
TotalPost:2
RE:RE:100-page 8x8 Photo Books are going to be ready in these days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply

I would like to try the 100 pages book as well. Please send me the code.

Thanks

20/5/2009 3:55:13

Kristina Quinones
TotalPost:4
RE:100-page 8x8 Photo Books are going to be ready in these days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply

I'd love to test this out! Please send the coupon code if you're still offering it :)
    -----------------------------------------------
    *kristina*
20/5/2009 8:34:00

Alan Poh Aquarius
TotalPost:313
RE:RE:100-page 8x8 Photo Books are going to be ready in these days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply

I do not mind trying as well...
20/5/2009 11:29:20

kim griest
TotalPost:132
RE:RE:RE:100-page 8x8 Photo Books are going to be ready in these days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply

I want to try!! I have done several photo book here and elsewhere. I have been doing vol. 1, vol. two etc to get around the 39 pag limit. Would love ot put one all together in one book! Can't wait to get started!!! YEAH for you!!!!!! I think you will see alot of business by upping your page count. Thanks for the opportunity..
    Kim
20/5/2009 18:51:50

KD O'Dell
TotalPost:3
RE:100-page 8x8 Photo Books are going to be ready in these days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply

Berry, I found this site accidentally about a month ago and have already created four different books and ordered multiple copies! I paid $40 on a QVC Shutterfly special for an 8x8 book and only paid $20 for a 12x12 book from artscow. Comparing the books side by side I am hands-down an artscow fan! The flexibility, creativity, and binding are definitely an excellent quality.

I'm very excited to try the 100-page book and would greatly appreciate a coupon code. My biggest problem is trying to narrow down my ideas to the one book! Congratulations on expanding your products. Have you considered offering a 4x4 brag book, 5x7 or 8.5x11 photo books? I think these would make great gift sizes.

Thanks again for the great products and flexibility, Kim
20/5/2009 23:12:16

TrishB

I'm another who would love to see larger 12 x 12 photo books! I'd also like to test them out. Please send me the code(s) if they're still available.
21/5/2009 22:35:24

JLH
TotalPost:15

Hi Berry,

Has the coupon codes already been sent out? I did not receive one yet, and I would really like to order once I am done with my books Also, I was wondering what prices you offer for the 60 and 80 page books?

Thanks!
22/5/2009 0:30:39

Elizabeth Fischer
TotalPost:1

Wow-100 page book. I'd love to try that!
22/5/2009 1:20:35

Cari Ceresoli
TotalPost:3

Please send me the coupon, I do photo book for my family so I would love to try it out.
22/5/2009 2:42:33

Shili
TotalPost:21

I would looooove to try the new 100-page book too. Could you send me the code when it's ready?

Many thanks.
22/5/2009 20:37:15

Berry
TotalPost:1021

Dear all,

The codes will be ready in the beginning of next week, please be more patient, thanks.

You can make the book first.

Here is the 100p 8x8 photo book.

Keep in mind, it will not work with 20p 8x8 books, adding 80 pages. Thanks.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
22/5/2009 21:53:28

Connie Weber

I would be very, very interested

>Dear all,
    >
    >We are going to launch the 60,80 and 100 pages 8x8 hard cover photo books, the binding is a little bit different from current 24p book.
    >
    >We will use both stitch and glue bound technology to avoid the books come apart after several use. The stitch and glue bound technology is the best binding technology in the market, especially for 100 pages hardcover photo books. You can compare the binding methods yourself.
    >
    >Why stitch bound?
    >Our photo books are stitch bound (not glue bound), allowing you to flip pages for long time use without having the binding crack. (Glue bound books often come apart especially in hot climates where the glue melts.)
    >
    >If you are interested in testing with our 100 pages photo books, leave your comments and we will PM you the coupon code for testing purpose. (For testing, no return or refund will be issued, you take your own risks.
    >
    >Please let us know what kinds of prices you can accept for 100 pages, including shipping fees?
    >
    >And what kinds of "Crazy Sale" for 100p 8x8 hardcover photo books do you expect? $9.99 with free shipping? lol
23/5/2009 2:26:32

Mandy
TotalPost:80

I would loooove to try one of these. So far I have been using Blurb for my larger books.

>Dear all,
    >
    >We are going to launch the 60,80 and 100 pages 8x8 hard cover photo books, the binding is a little bit different from current 24p book.
    >
    >We will use both stitch and glue bound technology to avoid the books come apart after several use. The stitch and glue bound technology is the best binding technology in the market, especially for 100 pages hardcover photo books. You can compare the binding methods yourself.
    >
    >Why stitch bound?
    >Our photo books are stitch bound (not glue bound), allowing you to flip pages for long time use without having the binding crack. (Glue bound books often come apart especially in hot climates where the glue melts.)
    >
    >If you are interested in testing with our 100 pages photo books, leave your comments and we will PM you the coupon code for testing purpose. (For testing, no return or refund will be issued, you take your own risks.
    >
    >Please let us know what kinds of prices you can accept for 100 pages, including shipping fees?
    >
    >And what kinds of "Crazy Sale" for 100p 8x8 hardcover photo books do you expect? $9.99 with free shipping? lol
23/5/2009 4:39:25

Crystal

I would love to try it out! I ordered a few 24 pages 8 x8 photobooks already. Please email me the coupon code!
23/5/2009 9:01:56

nicole hunter

I just found this site and so far I love how easy it is to use. I have made photobooks on shutterfly and I don't like that there is not very much flexability with the pages. I am excited that you are offering bigger books though because that is exactly what I am looking for. I would LOVE to have a code to try it out (if you are still sending them out). I am excited to get started with my projects!!!
24/5/2009 1:44:51

Judy
TotalPost:33

Just a reminder Berry to remember me when you send out the codes!!!!!!!!!
24/5/2009 2:44:35

Jennifer

I would LOVE to try out the 60-100 page book! Please send me the coupon code for that when it is availible! thanks!

Dear all,
    >
    >
    >
    >Why stitch bound?
    >
    >
    >
24/5/2009 8:16:06

Denise Rainford
TotalPost:9

send me a coupon code please....
24/5/2009 12:58:47

Michelle Adams

I would love to test too, please send me a code!!
26/5/2009 10:32:10

misty
TotalPost:94

I would love a coupon code thanks sooo much my baby will be born soon and I could def use this

26/5/2009 11:03:14
Page 4 of 5, Total 81 1 2 3 4 5