Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

Prissy
TotalPost:14
Photoshop elements 7 Reply

Hey,

Newbie here. I just purchased PSE 7 and my question is why do I need this program to do digital scrapbooking? I am so lost when I try to use it. Please help
16/5/2009 2:10:28

Mandy
TotalPost:80
RE:Photoshop elements 7 Reply

I have an older version of the software so i have a little experince, and while I cant tell you that much here are some tips. To answer your first question, you don't NEED it, it just makes everything so much simpler.
    1. You can create a new document in the size you want it at 300 dpi, and in the size you want. I recommend making this transparent. This is your "background" layer.
    2. Now you add other files, referred to as papers, elements etc on free digiscrapbooking kits. You add your pictures, and overlap and layout them as you want.
    3. Some places offer free templates, with diffent layers for picture/and a variety of background designs. They are usually in shades of grey. You find the layer you want to put something in, "select all" of the same color and the paste into selection what you have copied from.
    It can be confusing at first, but not too complicated. There are lots of websites describing how to use all the features.

>Hey,
    >
    >Newbie here. I just purchased PSE 7 and my question is why do I need this program to do digital scrapbooking? I am so lost when I try to use it. Please help
16/5/2009 2:54:06
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1