Your are the 3348th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 14 1
AuthorPosts

sharon
TotalPost:6
Anyone have pics of the pillow case please? Reply

Has anyone received their custom pillow case? Would like to see how's the quality.

Thank you.
17/5/2009 0:08:07

Stephen Benham
TotalPost:63
RE: Anyone have pics of the pillow case please? Reply

I have not received any, but I was chatting to a lady on here who has and she said they are very good quality. She said she feels like ordewring 10 more just because of the quality lol. So I think you can order with confidence.

>Has anyone received their custom pillow case? Would like to see how's the quality.
    >
    >Thank you.
17/5/2009 0:15:56

Terri Taurus
TotalPost:80

I ordered the 18x18 inch pillow case and they are awesome!!! They feel like satin and the color is awesome. I did one for each of my little boys and they will look great on my bed! And yesterday I got my regual pillow cases, they are a much thinner fabric but they are still great looking, the color is awesome!!! Really, take the chance and order some!!

>Has anyone received their custom pillow case? Would like to see how's the quality.
    >
    >Thank you.
20/5/2009 21:21:27

Catvinnat
TotalPost:627

>
    >Thank you.
    I received mine and I'm delighted. Not had chance to take a picture yet but you won't be disappointed. I have received several requests from friends to order for them or for a link so they can get their own so that says everything really.
23/5/2009 19:43:58

dou
TotalPost:9
RE:RE: Anyone have pics of the pillow case please? Reply

>I received mine and I'm delighted. Not had chance to take a picture yet but you won't be disappointed. I have received several requests from friends to order for them or for a link so they can get their own so that says everything really.

Hi Catvinnat,
    Please post up some pics if you are free.

Thanks.
24/5/2009 16:04:05

Catvinnat
RE:RE:RE: Anyone have pics of the pillow case please? Reply

>>I received mine and I'm delighted. Not had chance to take a picture yet but you won't be disappointed. I have received several requests from friends to order for them or for a link so they can get their own so that says everything really.
    >
    >Hi Catvinnat,
    >Please post up some pics if you are free.
    >
    >Thanks.

Hi sorry for the delay, problems with my camera.

This is the pillowcase. the fabric is a fine silky one, very smooth to touch.
    Print quality is superb with true colours to the original.
    This is a high res image, 10mp and I made the file the exact size as the pillowcase at 300 dpi reolution to make sure the resolution was high enough.

I am delighted and will definitely be ordering more
25/5/2009 3:27:28

Catvinnat

sorry, photo won't load
25/5/2009 3:29:16

Terri Taurus
RE:RE: Anyone have pics of the pillow case please? Reply

Mine wont load up either, its too big but if you pm me with your email, I'd be happy to email you a picture.
    >
28/5/2009 20:22:11

sharon
TotalPost:6
RE:RE:RE: Anyone have pics of the pillow case please? Reply

>Mine wont load up either, its too big but if you pm me with your email, I'd be happy to email you a picture.
    >>
    >

Hi, I have pm-ed you my email address.
    Thank you so much.
30/5/2009 22:34:28

Catvinnat
RE:RE:RE:RE: Anyone have pics of the pillow case please? Reply

>>>I received mine and I'm delighted. Not had chance to take a picture yet but you won't be disappointed. I have received several requests from friends to order for them or for a link so they can get their own so that says everything really.
    >>
    >>Hi Catvinnat,
    >>Please post up some pics if you are free.
    >>
    >>Thanks.

>
    >Hi sorry for the delay, problems with my camera.
    >
    >This is the pillowcase. the fabric is a fine silky one, very smooth to touch.
    >Print quality is superb with true colours to the original.
    >This is a high res image, 10mp and I made the file the exact size as the pillowcase at 300 dpi reolution to make sure the resolution was high enough.
    >
    >I am delighted and will definitely be ordering more
    >
    finally managed to get it uploaded

the creases are from it being folded in my bag taking it to work to show it off
31/5/2009 13:17:36

Terri Taurus

Here are pictures of the 18x18 cushion cases and the pillow cases. The cushion cases are awesome! very silky and velcro at the bottom to keep the pillow form in. The pillow cases are thiner but very nice and the color is awesome, I can't say it enough! They have to bring this deal back!!!
2/6/2009 3:08:36

Lindy Hill
TotalPost:1
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE: Anyone have pics of the pillow case please? Reply

>>>>I received mine and I'm delighted. Not had chance to take a picture yet but you won't be disappointed. I have received several requests from friends to order for them or for a link so they can get their own so that says everything really.
    >>>
    >>>Hi Catvinnat,
    >>>Please post up some pics if you are free.
    >>>
    >>>Thanks.

>>
    >>Hi sorry for the delay, problems with my camera.
    >>
    >>This is the pillowcase. the fabric is a fine silky one, very smooth to touch.
    >>Print quality is superb with true colours to the original.
    >>This is a high res image, 10mp and I made the file the exact size as the pillowcase at 300 dpi reolution to make sure the resolution was high enough.
    >>
    >>I am delighted and will definitely be ordering more
    >>
    >finally managed to get it uploaded
    >
    >the creases are from it being folded in my bag taking it to work to show it off
    >

I would love to know how you made this pillow case. I sent you a pm but I'm not sure if you will get it or not. I'm new to this forum but I have bought alot of items from artscow.com.
    I love the poem and it would be a perfect gift for my neice who's father is in Iraq right now...i'm not sure if you used a kit or made it yourself...but I would love to know how you did it.
    Thanks
12/10/2009 6:21:51

Catvinnat
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE: Anyone have pics of the pillow case please? Reply

>>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >I would love to know how you made this pillow case. I sent you a pm but I'm not sure if you will get it or not. I'm new to this forum but I have bought alot of items from artscow.com.
    >I love the poem and it would be a perfect gift for my neice who's father is in Iraq right now...i'm not sure if you used a kit or made it yourself...but I would love to know how you did it.
    >Thanks

I sent you a pm Lindy
14/10/2009 8:18:55

Catvinnat
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE: Anyone have pics of the pillow case please? Reply

>
    >>>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>I would love to know how you made this pillow case. I sent you a pm but I'm not sure if you will get it or not. I'm new to this forum but I have bought alot of items from artscow.com.
    >>I love the poem and it would be a perfect gift for my neice who's father is in Iraq right now...i'm not sure if you used a kit or made it yourself...but I would love to know how you did it.

For anyone wanting this poem on a pillowcase I have just posted 2 in the gallery that you can copy = hopefully it will get approval as a template

theres a blue and a pink version and you can see them here.

http://www.artscow.com/share/Blue-Promise-Pillowcase-great-gift-for-servicemen-promise-pillowcase-brave-strong-service-army-navy-marines-cdt3455ddssk

http://www.artscow.com/share/Pink-Promise-Pillowcase-great-gift-for-servicemen-promise-pillowcase-brave-strong-service-army-navy-marines-pink-x7erf7l03di9

The print is the same size as on my own pictured in the thread above(which was made from a non commercial use kit) and it will be crystal clear on the finished products. hope you like them
    >>Thanks
    >
    >I sent you a pm Lindy
4/9/2010 5:34:21
Page 1 of 1, Total 14 1