Your are the 339th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

rubyjanedesigns
TotalPost:69
questions about uploading a kit Reply

Hi Berry I have a couple questions about uploading kits.
    I have been trying to upload a kit, last night i uploaded the whole thing but they stuff didn't show up. I just tried to do it again and now only the first item in the list is uploading. if i have to do them all one by one it's going to take forever. am i doing something wrong?

i also have some questions about creating completed scrapbook pages to add to the kit that people would only have to add a title and their pic to. do these have to be created in artscow or is there a way i could create them in photoshop and upload them as a jpeg with holes where the pics would go so people could plop them right over their photo?

thanks
20/5/2009 9:55:28

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:questions about uploading a kit Reply

Sorry, last night, our server got some errors.

You can re-upload, thanks.

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
20/5/2009 10:01:42

rubyjanedesigns
RE:RE:questions about uploading a kit Reply

Thanks Berry but do i have to do it one by one?
    and what about the scrapbook pages question. is there a way to do this?
20/5/2009 10:08:47

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:questions about uploading a kit Reply

Currently, you can upload one by one, and our programmers will add "multi upload" soon. Sorry about that.

You can try to upload some simple scrapbook kits first, at least you can test how it works first.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
20/5/2009 10:12:08

rubyjanedesigns
RE:RE:questions about uploading a kit Reply

>Currently, you can upload one by one, and our programmers will add "multi upload" soon. Sorry about that.
    >
    >You can try to upload some simple scrapbook kits first, at least you can test how it works first.

ok i've uploaded everything (still can't figure out the pages thing though) now what? i'm sorry i have so many question i tried to watch the video but i wouldn't let me
20/5/2009 10:55:27
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1