Your are the 524th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 9 1
AuthorPosts

Stephen Benham
TotalPost:63
100 page photobook code Reply

I received the code today and while I was waiting for it I was hoping this wouild not happen, but sure enough it did. We get the code on 5/26 and it expires of 5/31 what is the point? I am on vaation til 6/13 wand was hoping to be able to use this when i got home. This is not very much of a real deal as I am sure most will not be able to fill their order in time.
26/5/2009 21:44:23

Judy
TotalPost:33
RE:100 page photobook code Reply

I totally agree. I've been working on mine already but nowhere near finished.
26/5/2009 21:47:51

kelli a bard Sagittarius
TotalPost:200

>I received the code today and while I was waiting for it I was hoping this wouild not happen, but sure enough it did. We get the code on 5/26 and it expires of 5/31 what is the point? I am on vaation til 6/13 wand was hoping to be able to use this when i got home. This is not very much of a real deal as I am sure most will not be able to fill their order in time.

Its not so much of a deal as it is they want to test out the system and get all the kinks worked out, before everyone starts to use it. Thats why he gave us the product id to start working on it, so when the codes were sent out, all we would have left to do is order it.
    You know once the testing is completed, there will be other codes.
    But right now, its just a test on the system

-----------------------------------------------
    ~ Kelli
26/5/2009 22:15:03

Judy
TotalPost:33
RE:RE:100 page photobook code Reply

>I totally agree. I've been working on mine but nowhere near finished.
26/5/2009 22:52:06

Berry
TotalPost:1021

Sorry, it is for trial test only, we will do promotions of 100p photo books soon when test finish. It will be a few dollars expensive this current pricing.

If you missed it, not big deal.

By the way, I just extended to 6/5/2009.
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
26/5/2009 23:35:01

Elizabeth F
TotalPost:178
RE:RE:100 page photobook code Reply

How much is it with this code?
27/5/2009 1:37:54

christine brown
TotalPost:25

>I received the code today and while I was waiting for it I was hoping this wouild not happen, but sure enough it did. We get the code on 5/26 and it expires of 5/31 what is the point? I am on vaation til 6/13 wand was hoping to be able to use this when i got home. This is not very much of a real deal as I am sure most will not be able to fill their order in time.

How do I get this code?
27/5/2009 2:11:13

kelli a bard Sagittarius
TotalPost:200
RE:RE:RE:100 page photobook code Reply

>>I totally agree. I've been working on mine but nowhere near finished.
    >
    Trust me.. I spent a good 3 (8+ hour days)days working on it... but also I figured it was a test product, and with that point in mind, I didnt put my usual effort into it, so if it came back and I wasnt happy 100%, I know I could do an AWESOME book when all the kinks were worked out...

So I am working on that one now.... and trust me.. I am lucky if I get two pages a day done on that, while still working on other things.

~ Kelli
27/5/2009 3:21:26

Mark
TotalPost:10

How do we get this code??
3/6/2009 11:16:36
Page 1 of 1, Total 9 1