Your are the 321th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1
AuthorPosts

Ching Ching
TotalPost:16
Code expiring 3 months later but when I entered it said it's expired. Reply

Pls help, I'm about to check out and enter the code for a 39 pages 8 x 8 book and it said it's expired the expiry date is still 2+ months from now.
27/5/2009 22:52:09

Kimberly
TotalPost:2
RE:Code expiring 3 months later but when I entered it said it's expired. Reply

I had the same thing happen a few times with codes here. I pretty much gave up assuming it was a bait and switch.

>Pls help, I'm about to check out and enter the code for a 39 pages 8 x 8 book and it said it's expired the expiry date is still 2+ months from now.
27/5/2009 22:57:00

Ching Ching

>Pls help, I'm about to check out and enter the code for a 39 pages 8 x 8 book and it said it's expired the expiry date is still 2+ months from now.

That's very sad and disappointing to know. I have spent so much time doing the photobook. :(
27/5/2009 23:00:36

Melissa Coultas Capricorn
TotalPost:68
RE:RE:Code expiring 3 months later but when I entered it said it's expired. Reply

I have noticed that if you use the promotional "special sale" codes too many times, that you will get the "it's expired" message. I guess they didn't like the fact that I ordered too many of the $1.99 ornaments and just yesterday they decided to cut me off of the special sale $3.99 playing cards.
31/5/2009 22:22:48

Elizabeth F
TotalPost:178

You're not putting this code in at checkout, are you? If it is a code that you have in your credits and discounts section, then it should show up automatically as a discount without you entering anything. Disregard this if you're already doing it this way - just seen a lot of people lately who were unsure of the discounts vs checkout codes.
1/6/2009 3:22:26

Ching Ching
RE:RE:Code expiring 3 months later but when I entered it said it's expired. Reply

>You're not putting this code in at checkout, are you? If it is a code that you have in your credits and discounts section, then it should show up automatically as a discount without you entering anything. Disregard this if you're already doing it this way - just seen a lot of people lately who were unsure of the discounts vs checkout codes.

It's a code which my friend is transfering to me.

Can someone from Artscow pls help???
2/6/2009 9:59:19

Melissa Coultas Capricorn
TotalPost:68
RE:RE:RE:Code expiring 3 months later but when I entered it said it's expired. Reply

Good Luck!!
2/6/2009 11:48:19

Elizabeth F
TotalPost:178

I think I already left you this answer on another post, but here it is again just in case:

Codes from friends are always credits. You enter them on your credit & discounts page, and hit validate. You should get a message saying it transferred OK, and then if you scroll down, you will see that credit in your list. DO NOT GENERATE. Just order your book, and the discount will show up automatically. These codes will NOT work at checkout. Hope that helps!
2/6/2009 12:35:03
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1