Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 9 1
AuthorPosts

Kimberly
TotalPost:2
Not getting e-mails Reply

Barry,

My personal artscow account used to receive the e-mail promos. Now I don't get them at all and the people I have referred have mentioned the offers to me and I had no idea what they were talking about. My company has an account as well and that e-mail received the offers. What is the problem? I don't see a change in settings or anything and its not even going to my spam folder - they just are not coming to me anymore.

Kimberly
27/5/2009 23:00:27

Elizabeth King
TotalPost:11
RE:Not getting e-mails Reply

Artscow's website says that AOL/MSN/HOTMAIL have all blocked their e-mails so if you use one of these e-mail addresses then you need to change it under your account. Good luck though - I keep getting a database error when I try to change mine.
15/6/2009 1:00:02

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:RE:Not getting e-mails Reply

>Artscow's website says that AOL/MSN/HOTMAIL have all blocked their e-mails so if you use one of these e-mail addresses then you need to change it under your account. Good luck though - I keep getting a database error when I try to change mine.

I don't have any of those carriers and I'm still not getting anywhere near the number of offers that I know other people are getting.
18/6/2009 18:50:09

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:RE:RE:Not getting e-mails Reply

May be blocked by your email supplier. Try to register a Gmail a/c. It should work perfectly.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
18/6/2009 23:22:38

Alana
RE:RE:RE:RE:Not getting e-mails Reply

>May be blocked by your email supplier. Try to register a Gmail a/c. It should work perfectly.

Actually, my e-mail account is through g-mail. I am missing all sorts of offers that my friends are getting.
18/6/2009 23:36:36

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Not getting e-mails Reply

hi Alana,

You are using "xxxx@glaves.org", it is not gmail.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
18/6/2009 23:38:16

Alana
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Not getting e-mails Reply

>hi Alana,
    >
    >You are using "xxxx@glaves.org", it is not gmail.

It IS through gmail; it's Domains through gmail. I just checked my gmail spam folder and there is nothing in it from Artscow.
19/6/2009 0:52:59

Kimberly
TotalPost:3
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Not getting e-mails Reply

I just changed to another e-mail address and will see what happens. There are a lot of people that use hotmail, AOL, etc. and it doesn't seem practical to switch e-mails just for artscow. I am wondering why so many people seem to get differnt offers/e-mails?
19/6/2009 0:53:16

Alana
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Not getting e-mails Reply

I didn't make any changes, but I appear to be getting the same e-mails as everybody else I know now.

I hope you are getting the e-mails too Kimberly.
6/7/2009 21:28:03
Page 1 of 1, Total 9 1