Your are the 2527th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 15 1
AuthorPosts

Starr Taurus
TotalPost:166
Share your Artscow creations! Reply

Here are a few 8x10's I made today with mostly kits that are on Artscow for free!

And here's a couple scrapbook pages

Share your works of art!
5/6/2009 11:27:58

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:Share your Artscow creations! Reply

hi Starr,

You have made very great scrapbook pages with our photo book designer and kits.

If you got any comment or suggestion on how to make our photo book designer/kits better, please let us know, thanks.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
5/6/2009 11:36:13

Starr Taurus
TotalPost:166

Thanks Berry :) I made some requests in one of the other forums.

Why isn't anyone else posting? I guess I'll just have to post more myself!

Again, most of the designs are from kits in Artscow that have been uploaded by members, but I added a few things I found elsewhere, too.

BIG THANKS to all the digital artists that have uploaded kits!
25/6/2009 22:34:12

Danielle Christiansen
TotalPost:201
RE:RE:Share your Artscow creations! Reply

>
    Starr your pages are great!
    Berry, I do have some ideas or suggestions on how to make your designer better. I have digital scrapbooked for 14 years now. here are some things I would like to see available..
    1. I would like to be able to merge pages together so I can move them to another page. if you decide later you wanted a page you did on page 2 instead of 4 you have to move each element.
    2. I would also like to be able to copy and paste. i find I waste a lot of time resizing elements i could have copied and pasted when I want several of the same elements on a page.
    3.I would also love to be able to drag backgrounds into a layout frame for more variety. Example would be dragging a background into a heart so you have a lot more variety to your pages. Hope these ideas help.
    Danielle

>
    >You have made very great scrapbook pages with our photo book designer and kits.
    >
    >If you got any comment or suggestion on how to make our photo book designer/kits better, please let us know, thanks.
9/7/2009 23:17:21

Ellan
TotalPost:49

Hi Starr, your designs are great! I'm sure it helps to have such a cute subject... How do you make so many in a sitting. It took me 2 1/2 full days to do the little book I made for my niece Alona.

I'm just starting ds so please bear that in mind with this question. Can you say how to 'import' an element of my own into the Artscow designer. Can we add our own elements into a design folder? Thanks

Daniel, review the help menu for shoutcut. Control C/v for copy/paste. And Shift drag to switch pages. There's more. I use a little trick. I open more than my 20 pages then drop various elements into pg 21, 22, 23 etc. I use these as kind of a scratch file and move things into my main design pages from there. I close them of course, before I finalize the design. Best regards and thanks for sharing. Ellan in MT
11/7/2009 16:47:57

Diann
TotalPost:3

Hi everyone, I just thought I would post 2 layouts I created using my "A Summer Story" kit. I hope to have it uploaded to the site this week (just as soon and I figure out all the details!:)

Thanks for looking and all suggestions and help appreciated!
    Diann Snow
4/10/2009 23:35:03

Lyn Clarke
TotalPost:322

Ellan-- That is a great idea to put the elements on the last "blank" pages while I work on other pages. Kudos for you!!
2/2/2010 20:52:10

Charity
TotalPost:5

Danielle...you can copy and paste...use Ctrl C to copy and Ctrl V to paste. I love your other suggestions also!
9/11/2011 13:07:32

Meredith Hazel
TotalPost:18

>Here are a few 8x10's I made today with mostly kits that are on Artscow for free!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >And here's a couple scrapbook pages
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >Share your works of art!

Xander is a cutie
13/6/2012 7:43:08

Scrap Max
TotalPost:4

3/1/2013 13:10:11

Angeye Capricorn
TotalPost:57

Here is a framed tile, I actually scanned her footprints from the hospital to make the heart, a great way to preserve them!
16/5/2013 1:49:58

Angeye Capricorn

Also a camera bag
16/5/2013 1:51:05

Angeye Capricorn

My personal favorite is the mini umbrella. Lots of compliments and plenty big enough to keep the rain off!
16/5/2013 1:52:37

Angeye Capricorn

Ellan -- When adding my own elements, I either create my own scrapbook kit, or... Just upload them into a new album. The trick is though, you have to have a blank frame or something to put them in, I go to borders and use the clear one and drop whatever I want into those. Then you can resize and adjust them as you please.
16/5/2013 1:57:40

snackpackgu
TotalPost:144

>Here are a few 8x10's I made today with mostly kits that are on Artscow for free!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >And here's a couple scrapbook pages
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >Share your works of art!

Star - those are very pretty. Might I make one tiny suggestion? If you were to add shadows to the elements on your pages I think you might
    like it even better. It would give your pages more depth. But otherwise - very pretty :)
    -----------------------------------------------
    Snackpackgu's Free Templates - http://www.artscow.com/design-templates/snackpackgu

Snackpackgu's Scrapbooking Kits - http://www.artscow.com/digital-scrapbooking/snackpackgu

10/9/2013 11:14:47
Page 1 of 1, Total 15 1