Your are the 1714th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Jana simons
TotalPost:8
Hard page baby books Reply

Have you considered making hard page baby photo books- NONTOXIC. I know of many people who would love this.
9/6/2009 3:41:20

Arik Cohen
TotalPost:3
RE:Hard page baby books Reply

>Have you considered making hard page baby photo books- NONTOXIC. I know of many people who would love this.

+1 -- I've been looking all over for someone that can do a high quality board book
16/6/2009 14:56:11

Jessica Navarro
TotalPost:14

I was just coming on here to suggest offering board books, and I see someone else already has! PLEASE consider it!! I think it would be great if you could offer possibly a 5x5" book and also 8x8" or something so we'd have the option of a small or larger one. This would be SO great for making little books for my kids. I've looked all over for them and it's tough to find.

Is this something you see as feasible for the future or are there other limitations with that type of product that make it unlikely? Thanks!
25/6/2009 1:14:24

julie kamps
TotalPost:20

>Have you considered making hard page baby photo books- NONTOXIC. I know of many people who would love this.

I would definitely be interested in this too!
13/8/2009 5:43:27

mcKenzie
TotalPost:9

Me too! that would be great!
20/8/2009 4:30:14
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1