New Topic | Reply to Topic | New Vote
Your are the 1374th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 2, Total 22 1 2
AuthorPosts

Berry
TotalPost:1021
Message for scrapbook kits designers and all scrapbook kits users !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply

Dear all,

Currently, when owners changed from free kits to paid kits, others need to pay for the kits. It will discourage buyers to make a beautiful scrapbook.

Therefore, we decide to change the rule of using scrapbook kits, when buyers add "free kits", they can use it free for lifetime, even the owners change it to Paid Kits.

Our programmers are working on this, will let you know when it got updated.

It will be relatively fair for those buyers who help "kits designers" to win cash prizes, and those buyers should enjoy free kits for life time. As kits designers, you still have the rights to decide whether offer free kits or not.

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
19/6/2009 16:07:51

Tiffany Casey
TotalPost:49
RE:Message for scrapbook kits designers and all scrapbook kits users !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply

YAY! I just put my first item up!
19/6/2009 17:18:31

Starr Taurus
TotalPost:166
RE:Message for scrapbook kits designers and all scrapbook kits users !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply

That is great news, Berry! Thanks so much!

19/6/2009 21:59:55

Danielle Christiansen
TotalPost:201

That is fantastic!!!
20/6/2009 10:40:38

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:RE:Message for scrapbook kits designers and all scrapbook kits users !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply

That rocks thanks berry that would be much much fairer for everyone!!
20/6/2009 13:59:53

Karen
TotalPost:2
RE:RE:RE:Message for scrapbook kits designers and all scrapbook kits users !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply

After 24 hours overtime working, the new rule for adding free/paid scrapbook designer kits is available.

It will work from now on.

If kit designers set the prices of kits to "FREE", when you add them to "My Kits", you can enjoy them for FREE for lifetime, unless you remove them, even the kit designers change it to "Paid Kits" later.

If kit designers set the price of kits at $0.99, and you add the kits to "My Kits", and later price changed to $2.99, you only need to pay $0.99.

If the kit designers set the price of kits at $2.99, and you add the kits to "My Kits", and later price drops down to $0.99, you only need to pay $0.99.

So, enjoy the scrapbook designer kits. Don't worry those free kits will change to paid kits at any time.
20/6/2009 16:14:32

Berry
RE:RE:RE:Message for scrapbook kits designers and all scrapbook kits users !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply

Dear all,

After 24 hours overtime working, the new rule for adding free/paid scrapbook designer kits is available.

It will work from now on. It will not apply to previous free/paid kits.

If kit designers set the prices of kits to "FREE", when you add them to "My Kits", you can enjoy them for FREE for lifetime, unless you remove them, even the kit designers change it to "Paid Kits" later.

If kit designers set the price of kits at $0.99, and you add the kits to "My Kits", and later price changed to $2.99, you only need to pay $0.99.

If the kit designers set the price of kits at $2.99, and you add the kits to "My Kits", and later price drops down to $0.99, you only need to pay $0.99.

So, enjoy the scrapbook designer kits. Don't worry those free kits will change to paid kits at any time.

Due to the new rule released, may be with some system bugs, but overall, it is okay. We did test it, no problem at this moment.
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
20/6/2009 16:15:09

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:RE:RE:RE:Message for scrapbook kits designers and all scrapbook kits users !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply

>Dear all,
    >
    >After 24 hours overtime working, the new rule for adding free/paid scrapbook designer kits is available.
    >

Thanks for all the hard work (on so many different things)! I know it is much appreciated by so many of your users.
20/6/2009 16:43:32

Danielle Christiansen
TotalPost:201
RE:RE:RE:RE:Message for scrapbook kits designers and all scrapbook kits users !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply

thanks berry for doing that!
20/6/2009 22:55:28

Melissa Coultas Capricorn
TotalPost:68

I would also like to throw in a big THANK YOU!!!
21/6/2009 6:28:20

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:RE:Message for scrapbook kits designers and all scrapbook kits users !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply

Me too.. THANKS Berry! Great job!
21/6/2009 10:50:22

kelli a bard Sagittarius
TotalPost:200

Thanks Berry!!!

This is awesome!

~ Kelli
21/6/2009 21:38:25

Judy
TotalPost:33

Another question!! I put some free designes in "My Kit" and they , of course, showed up on the photo designer page to use in my photobooks. After finding out they would go to paid kits I removed them from "My Kits" but they stayed in the photobook designer. How do I remove them from there? I have noticed that they have went to the paid kits. Even though they aren't in "My Kits" now but are in my siverlight will I be charged to use them from there?
22/6/2009 5:38:52

Berry
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Message for scrapbook kits designers and all scrapbook kits users !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply

If you don't want to pay for any kits, remove all kits from your "My Kits", and start to add kits again, all kits added today will be free for lifetime.

Then create a new book with free kits.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com
22/6/2009 9:42:56

Admin1 Capricorn
TotalPost:253
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Message for scrapbook kits designers and all scrapbook kits users !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply

hi Judy,

Click "Kit" button in silverlight, then click "Remove Kits" button at right side, you can remove kits from your silverlight project there.

>Another question!! I put some free designes in "My Kit" and they , of course, showed up on the photo designer page to use in my photobooks. After finding out they would go to paid kits I removed them from "My Kits" but they stayed in the photobook designer. How do I remove them from there? I have noticed that they have went to the paid kits. Even though they aren't in "My Kits" now but are in my siverlight will I be charged to use them from there?
22/6/2009 11:02:27

Judy
TotalPost:33
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Message for scrapbook kits designers and all scrapbook kits users !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply

Thanks guys for the help. I really just wanted the old kits gone from my silverlight because with the new free ones that I've added I didn't want to pick from one of the old ones by mistake when I do a book. It may be a little hard to remember which was the first ones added. Thanks!!!!
22/6/2009 21:59:37

kelli a bard Sagittarius
TotalPost:200
Help Berry, please! Reply

Okay, Berry I have a question regarding the free kits that were added before the upgrade / fix to the system ....

I added a kit when it was free, used it when it was free, went to use it today and now I am being charged for the kit.
    So, if i am understanding this correctly, up until the upgade, even if we added something that was free when we added it to our kits and it no longer free, we will be charged for it. But going foward today, if its free when we add it to our kits, it will always be free?

Thanks for your help!

Kelli

~ Kelli
23/6/2009 0:31:55

Damian McCue

Berry,

I am still having this problem. I added free kits on 06/25/2009 and today when I went to order my book I am now being charged. One example of a kit that I added when it was free was "Beach Babe" and today (06/28/2009) when I placed my order I was charged $0.99. This makes things very frustrating since you announced this was not going to happen after 06/20/2009. Please help.

Thank you

>Dear all,
    >
    >Currently, when owners changed from free kits to paid kits, others need to pay for the kits. It will discourage buyers to make a beautiful scrapbook.
    >
    >Therefore, we decide to change the rule of using scrapbook kits, when buyers add "free kits", they can use it free for lifetime, even the owners change it to Paid Kits.
    >
    >Our programmers are working on this, will let you know when it got updated.
    >
    >It will be relatively fair for those buyers who help "kits designers" to win cash prizes, and those buyers should enjoy free kits for life time. As kits designers, you still have the rights to decide whether offer free kits or not.
    >
    >
28/6/2009 15:29:30

Berry

hi Damian,

It may be the kits charged during the rule changing period, if you see the new free kits added, and were charged, please let me know. Thanks.

I saw when you are using it 2nd time, it is $0.00

Berry
    ArtsCow.com
28/6/2009 23:33:14

Damian McCue

Berry,

Yes, when the new free kits are added I am still having some of them be charged. I am also being charged for kits that I have already purchased in previous orders. Please view my order number 992587. You can see that I was charged $6.09 in kit fees but if you look at the kits used in the order there is only around $1.60 worth. I had previously bought and paid for two of the $1.99 kits which are "Sand & Sun" and "Kids Memory" and a $0.29 kit called "Cute Teddybear". If you could please fix these billing errors I would appreciate it.

Thank you,

Damian

>hi Damian,
    >
    >It may be the kits charged during the rule changing period, if you see the new free kits added, and were charged, please let me know. Thanks.
    >
    >I saw when you are using it 2nd time, it is $0.00
    >
    >
    >
30/6/2009 4:37:56
Page 1 of 2, Total 22 1 2