Your are the 346th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Stacy Gibbons
TotalPost:68
Free Book Reply

Hi, I received a credit for a free book with free shipping.. With my daughter's birthday being this month I was so excited to have it.. I was wanting to get pics of her Birthday party and add them to it.. So I waited.. My daughter has a lot of medical problems and ended up in the children's hospital and I didn't get the book made.. I was devestated to see it had expired.. The books are always a big hit with her and she loves showing them off. It gives her something to do when she can't be outside.. I was wanting to request an extention. I would really appreciate it if you could give us an extention til the middle of June on this book considering the circumstances. Thanks so much for your consideration!
    Stacy
29/6/2009 8:50:05

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:Free Book Reply

I hope your daughter is feeling better. I hope she outgrows her health concerns quickly.

If you don't get a response from Artscow, when you are ready to print your book, post a request on the Discount Credit forum asking for someone to donate a book to you. I am willing to bet that someone will come through for you. There are so many caring and generous people in the world, and there are also many people with book credits about to expire that they are unable to use.

Best wishes.
    Alana
30/6/2009 4:52:40

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:RE:Free Book Reply

Stacy,

I took the liberty of posting a request in the discount coupon exchange forum for an 8x8 book expiring late June or later. Here's the link: http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=37714

It would help if you would post a response to that thread so that people can send you a PM if they have a book for you. Or they can reply to you if they have questions, such as maybe to ask if you might want a 30 page book, ... even if Artscow comes through for you with a deadline extension, people might still want to give you later expiring books since you said how much your daughter loves the books. You never know. Please just go say HI so people can reach out to you.

Best Wishes
    >
2/7/2009 1:47:58
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1