Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Ben
Title:AsiaFinest.com
TotalPost:40
Need a better uploading system. Reply

I think the current upload process is WAY too slow as compare to other sites. I have so many pictures that i want to upload and create photobooks for, but the process of uploading is making me very hesitant to do it.
    -----------------------------------------------
    AsiaFinest.com: Connecting the World to Asian Culture
14/7/2009 4:34:56

Debbie Tate
TotalPost:17
RE:Need a better uploading system. Reply

>I think the current upload process is WAY too slow as compare to other sites. I have so many pictures that i want to upload and create photobooks for, but the process of uploading is making me very hesitant to do it.

I AGREE...IT IS SO FRUSTRATING. I LOVE ARTS COW BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS.
22/7/2009 7:11:55

myphotos
TotalPost:505

This site does take a while to upload, but it's because the full image is uploaded.
    On some other sites that I use, they only upload "small/web compressed" images.. not the full resolution source file. I would much rather it take a long time to upload, than to only upload a smaller, lower resolution of my file that doesn't have as much print quality/resolution (like some other sites). Maybe having the option to upload "web optimized" quick uploads might be nice.. but only if we can still have our "full file, high quality upload."
29/7/2009 12:33:27

Ben
Title:AsiaFinest.com
TotalPost:40

I also noticed that sometimes a few pictures would get lost using the multiple file upload. I just had to reupload a few of my pictures.

On the other hand.. it does seem faster today.
    -----------------------------------------------
    AsiaFinest.com: Connecting the World to Asian Culture
30/7/2009 11:25:09
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1