Your are the 1080th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 10 1
AuthorPosts

Joan T
TotalPost:24
Creating Frames Reply

I am using Photoshop CS3 for my designing but I fail to understand the instructions for creating frames for artscow kits. Can anyone help me with some instructions? Any assitance is appreciated.
7/27/2009 2:49:02 PM

Catvinnat
TotalPost:627
RE:Creating Frames Reply

>I am using Photoshop CS3 for my designing but I fail to understand the instructions for creating frames for artscow kits. Can anyone help me with some instructions? Any assitance is appreciated.

I've sent you a message Joan
7/28/2009 10:00:02 AM

Albums to Remember
TotalPost:217

>I am using Photoshop CS3 for my designing but I fail to understand the instructions for creating frames for artscow kits. Can anyone help me with some instructions? Any assitance is appreciated.

Save it as an png as you would any other frame. When you upload it here you need to adjust the numbers to fit the pink inside your frame. Does that make sense?
7/30/2009 9:48:53 AM

Cliff
TotalPost:2
RE:RE:Creating Frames Reply

Changing those numbers can be quite time consuming to get it just right....or I am just missing something obvious here? It would be great if the techs at artscow could devise an easierquicker method of getting the masks to fit the frames!

>>I am using Photoshop CS3 for my designing but I fail to understand the instructions for creating frames for artscow kits. Can anyone help me with some instructions? Any assitance is appreciated.
    >
    >Save it as an png as you would any other frame. When you upload it here you need to adjust the numbers to fit the pink inside your frame. Does that make sense?
    >
7/30/2009 1:34:12 PM

Sooze Gemini
TotalPost:102
RE:RE:RE:Creating Frames Reply

I wonder if it would be possible for the programmers to come up with a method of resizing the masks similar to resizing elements (dragging the corner)?? OR...is there an ideal size of frame that designers should be making? OR could masks be added in Photoshop?

>Changing those numbers can be quite time consuming to get it just right....or I am just missing something obvious here? It would be great if the techs at artscow could devise an easierquicker method of getting the masks to fit the frames!
    >
    >>>I am using Photoshop CS3 for my designing but I fail to understand the instructions for creating frames for artscow kits. Can anyone help me with some instructions? Any assitance is appreciated.
    >>
    >>Save it as an png as you would any other frame. When you upload it here you need to adjust the numbers to fit the pink inside your frame. Does that make sense?
    >>
    >

-----------------------------------------------
    Happy Scrappin!

Sooze
7/30/2009 1:47:50 PM

rubyjanedesigns
TotalPost:69
RE:RE:RE:RE:Creating Frames Reply

I hope they can figure something out because I continue to struggle with trying to figure this whole frame thing out. I have left out several frames from my kits because I just can't seem to get it right.

>I wonder if it would be possible for the programmers to come up with a method of resizing the masks similar to resizing elements (dragging the corner)?? OR...is there an ideal size of frame that designers should be making? OR could masks be added in Photoshop?
    >
    >>Changing those numbers can be quite time consuming to get it just right....or I am just missing something obvious here? It would be great if the techs at artscow could devise an easierquicker method of getting the masks to fit the frames!
    >>
    >>>>I am using Photoshop CS3 for my designing but I fail to understand the instructions for creating frames for artscow kits. Can anyone help me with some instructions? Any assitance is appreciated.
    >>>
    >>>Save it as an png as you would any other frame. When you upload it here you need to adjust the numbers to fit the pink inside your frame. Does that make sense?
    >>>
    >>
    >
7/30/2009 3:52:54 PM

Albums to Remember
TotalPost:217

I agree, it is time consuming. I just keep adjusting the numbers until it fits. :) Sometimes it takes me 10 tries to get it just right. One key thing is adjusting the first two numbers. Once you have that down you can work on the last two. At least this method has worked well for me.
7/30/2009 11:35:03 PM

Shauna Smith
TotalPost:3

Where are the instructions for creating a frame? I'm saving my frames as PNGs with a transparent background and then uploading them to my kit. But how do I get these numbers you guys are talking about?
5/19/2014 7:36:27 AM

Lanie
TotalPost:321

Hello Shauna,

Thank you for your comment.

You may find this information at "Your Kits" and click "edit detail". Once at the page, you will need to change the category to "Frame". Under the category, you will see "Mask" and you will need to change the sizing of where the image will fit on the frame. You can click on the "Question Mark" logo on the right hand side for more information.

If you have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at "support@artscow.com"
    Thank you.

Lanie
    Customer Service Officer.
5/19/2014 4:46:21 PM

JennyL
TotalPost:210

Very true this FRAME masking is time consuming.. I need to do a lot of tries too before I get it right..

>I agree, it is time consuming. I just keep adjusting the numbers until it fits. :) Sometimes it takes me 10 tries to get it just right. One key thing is adjusting the first two numbers. Once you have that down you can work on the last two. At least this method has worked well for me.

-----------------------------------------------
    My free templates
    http://www.artscow.com/design-templates/JennyL

My designer kits here -
    http://www.artscow.com/digital-scrapbooking/jennyL
5/30/2014 3:45:14 PM
Page 1 of 1, Total 10 1