Your are the 341th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Stacy Gibbons
TotalPost:68
photos not loading.. Reply

I have been trying all day to load photos to make 4 of the 40pg 5X7 photobooks but they wont' load.. I have tried EVERYTHING!!!! I have tried loading in other programs and they work, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Silverlight 3.o and I have tried simply waiting.. There is something wrong with ArtsCows loader and it is going to cause me to miss the special $4.99 for 40 pages that ends today.. I am so upset because I have worked frantically over the last 3 days to edit photos for 4 kids to load on here to put in the books.. Will this promo be extended by any chance????
31/7/2009 7:33:54

Debbie Tate
TotalPost:17
RE:photos not loading.. Reply

>I have been trying all day to load photos to make 4 of the 40pg 5X7 photobooks but they wont' load.. I have tried EVERYTHING!!!! I have tried loading in other programs and they work, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Silverlight 3.o and I have tried simply waiting.. There is something wrong with ArtsCows loader and it is going to cause me to miss the special $4.99 for 40 pages that ends today.. I am so upset because I have worked frantically over the last 3 days to edit photos for 4 kids to load on here to put in the books.. Will this promo be extended by any chance????

Good luck on getting a response from Arts Cow. I upload photos in the early morning and they load fine. But I CAN'T load anything in the evening.
31/7/2009 8:00:10

Stacy Gibbons
TotalPost:68
RE:RE:photos not loading.. Reply

GREAT!!! So because the system won't work am I going to loose out on this deal? SO FRUSTRATING!!! I never got an answer to my last letter to them either... I guess they are busy but at least an answer would be nice... I hope they extend this at least for anyone who has expressed an interest...
31/7/2009 8:14:52

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:RE:photos not loading.. Reply

Many people have been issues half the day today. I started another thread in this Letters to CEO forum and linked all the other related posts to it in hopes that everybody will switch to that thread. My thought is that when/if Artscow/Berry responds we will ALL see the response and not just some people who had the lucky thread that actually got read and responded to. I also posted a link to all of the other threads in the new post. I am posting a link to this thread as well.

SO, if you like, or don't mind, you might want to continue discussions over there.
    And know that it's not just you. AND I am hoping that if we get enough people asking for an extension, we might actually get a response.

Here's the new link
    http://forum.artscow.com/AddPost.aspx?IsEdit=1&ThreadId=39282
31/7/2009 8:16:38
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1