Your are the 834th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Bryna
TotalPost:89
Not shipping everywhere anymore :( Reply

I was so uspet to learn that artscow is not shipping to certain countries anymore.
    I understand that it is becuase of the high rate of shipment loss to those countries.
    I don't think that should prevent artscow from shipping there at all. There are other ways to solve this problem. Maybe charge for insurance to these countries, and anyone who is not interested in paying an extra fee would know that artscow is not liable for their order. I know of other sites that do this, and it has worked for them, so why not for artscow?
    I am relativly new to artscow, but I have ordered many things since I joined and was very happy with them. But now that they are no longer shipping to my country I will not be able to order more things (unless they are gifts).
    I have tried contacting artscowabout this, but to no avail.
9/8/2009 9:31:31

Michal
TotalPost:54
RE:Not shipping everywhere anymore :( Reply

What? They're not shipping to Israel anymore? ? ? :( :(

>I was so uspet to learn that artscow is not shipping to certain countries anymore.
    >I understand that it is becuase of the high rate of shipment loss to those countries.
    >I don't think that should prevent artscow from shipping there at all. There are other ways to solve this problem. Maybe charge for insurance to these countries, and anyone who is not interested in paying an extra fee would know that artscow is not liable for their order. I know of other sites that do this, and it has worked for them, so why not for artscow?
    >I am relativly new to artscow, but I have ordered many things since I joined and was very happy with them. But now that they are no longer shipping to my country I will not be able to order more things (unless they are gifts).
    >I have tried contacting artscowabout this, but to no avail.
    >
12/8/2009 13:01:55

Michal
TotalPost:54
RE:RE:Not shipping everywhere anymore :( Reply

Bryna
    this is the answer i received about that :( :(
    "Sorry, there are too many credit card frauds and shipment loss to Israel, that is why we don't ship to Israel anymore.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com"

MAMASH LO FER

>What? They're not shipping to Israel anymore? ? ? :( :(
    >
    >>I was so uspet to learn that artscow is not shipping to certain countries anymore.
    >>I understand that it is becuase of the high rate of shipment loss to those countries.
    >>I don't think that should prevent artscow from shipping there at all. There are other ways to solve this problem. Maybe charge for insurance to these countries, and anyone who is not interested in paying an extra fee would know that artscow is not liable for their order. I know of other sites that do this, and it has worked for them, so why not for artscow?
    >>I am relativly new to artscow, but I have ordered many things since I joined and was very happy with them. But now that they are no longer shipping to my country I will not be able to order more things (unless they are gifts).
    >>I have tried contacting artscowabout this, but to no avail.
    >>
    >
18/8/2009 4:56:57

Bryna
TotalPost:89
RE:RE:RE:Not shipping everywhere anymore :( Reply

First of all, I use an american credit card - so there is no reason not to accept that, and I am willing to be liable if a don't receive my order, what more can they ask for?
    I am still very upset about this, I had gotten usedto artscow, dont know what I am going to do now.
    I also find it very hard to beleive that there are any less credit card thefts or shipment loss in Jordan or Lebanon then there is in Israel. More than once I have received mail that was suppossed to go to jordan...

>Bryna
    >this is the answer i received about that :( :(
    >"Sorry, there are too many credit card frauds and shipment loss to Israel, that is why we don't ship to Israel anymore.
    >-----------------------------------------------
    >Berry
    >ArtsCow.com"
    >
    >MAMASH LO FER
    >
    >>What? They're not shipping to Israel anymore? ? ? :( :(
    >>
    >>>I was so uspet to learn that artscow is not shipping to certain countries anymore.
    >>>I understand that it is becuase of the high rate of shipment loss to those countries.
    >>>I don't think that should prevent artscow from shipping there at all. There are other ways to solve this problem. Maybe charge for insurance to these countries, and anyone who is not interested in paying an extra fee would know that artscow is not liable for their order. I know of other sites that do this, and it has worked for them, so why not for artscow?
    >>>I am relativly new to artscow, but I have ordered many things since I joined and was very happy with them. But now that they are no longer shipping to my country I will not be able to order more things (unless they are gifts).
    >>>I have tried contacting artscowabout this, but to no avail.
    >>>
    >>
    >
19/8/2009 2:32:16
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1