Your are the 293th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

myphotos
TotalPost:505
Free "this week".. when is this week? Reply

Can the designers put in the dates/days when their kit will be free vs. paid?

"Free this week" could mean for the next 7 days, or for the next 5 minutes, depending on when they added it.
10/8/2009 8:10:12

Albums to Remember
TotalPost:217
RE:Free "this week".. when is this week? Reply

>
    >
    >Can the designers put in the dates/days when their kit will be free vs. paid?
    >
    >"Free this week" could mean for the next 7 days, or for the next 5 minutes, depending on when they added it.

"This Week" means from Saturday to Saturday. This is when the kit contest runs. Designers often put the kit up for the first week for free for the contest as we are encouraged to do so to get more people downloading it. The person who has the highest downloads wins $100 and it goes down from there. Once the weekly contest is over we add a small price to the kit.

Also, we only have so much space in the title so it may not fit. I know I usually have to delete part of my title because it won't load it (because it is too long and only allows so many characters). If I have room I will try to add the date, it's a good idea. Thanks for the suggestion.

10/8/2009 9:26:41

myphotos
TotalPost:505
RE:RE:Free "this week".. when is this week? Reply

oh, Saturday to Saturday makes sense I guess.. except for when it's free for a few weeks then suddenly stops being. I've had "free" kits turn to paid kits in the middle of the afternoon on Wednesday or Thursday. Maybe the designers didn't get around to making them charged until then or gave people more time.
13/8/2009 13:01:12
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1