Your are the 367th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

Starr Taurus
TotalPost:166
Thanks to all the designers! Reply

Thanks so much to all you designers who work so hard to provide us with great kits! I really get excited to check out all the new kits that show up on Saturday

I know I follow several of your blogs...I am addicted to my Google Reader. Can you all list your blog addresses here, so we don't have to go searching to find them?

(sorry, Berry, if this isn't allowed)

Thanks again!!!
11/8/2009 11:39:32

Albums to Remember
TotalPost:217
RE:Thanks to all the designers! Reply

Glad you are enjoying the kits! I am too!!

My blog is www.albumstoremember.blogspot.com

Hope you will stop by and visit. I have freebies that aren't on here up sometimes. :)
12/8/2009 3:54:41

Starr Taurus
TotalPost:166

Thanks albumstoremember...I reallllly love your designs so I'll add your blog to my google reader right away!
12/8/2009 10:23:36

Brooke Adkins (My-Time Scraps)
TotalPost:198

I love making these Kits, I dont have a blog right now .. I will have it back up soon though and i will post the link for you when its up.

I hope you have found something in my kits you can use if you would like to something let me know and I will get a kit made up for you .

Brooke

>Thanks so much to all you designers who work so hard to provide us with great kits! I really get excited to check out all the new kits that show up on Saturday
    >
    >I know I follow several of your blogs...I am addicted to my Google Reader. Can you all list your blog addresses here, so we don't have to go searching to find them?
    >
    >(sorry, Berry, if this isn't allowed)
    >
    >Thanks again!!!
12/8/2009 12:02:37

Danielle Christiansen
TotalPost:201

Your so welcome! You are always so sweet with your comments too. my blog is www.digiscrapbooks4me.blogspot.com

>
12/8/2009 12:21:17

RD
TotalPost:2072

Designer kits can be a great time saver with great results.
11/8/2020 3:03:21
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1