Your are the 238th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Sherri Tierney
TotalPost:52
Gone Camping? A fun Campout kit is FREE through Saturday! Reply

This kit is one the newest ones to hit my digi-stores. You can grab it here now for FREE! Hurry though, its only free through Saturday! On Sunday I will be releasing more new kits for you to enjoy so be sure to look for them then!
14/8/2009 2:47:26

Sherri Tierney
RE:Gone Camping? A fun Campout kit is FREE through Saturday! Reply

>
    >
    >This kit is one the newest ones to hit my digi-stores. You can grab it here now for FREE! Hurry though, its only free through Saturday! On Sunday I will be releasing more new kits for you to enjoy so be sure to look for them then!

Silly me ... I forgot to link to it. Here you go: http://www.artscow.com/Gallery/KitGalleryDetail.aspx?KitId=1312
14/8/2009 7:37:50

Sooze Gemini
TotalPost:102
RE:Gone Camping? A fun Campout kit is FREE through Saturday! Reply

Ahhhh...you know how in the other thread I mentioned the word "quality"???? Now THIS is exactly what I meant - a beautifully designed kit!

>
    >
    >This kit is one the newest ones to hit my digi-stores. You can grab it here now for FREE! Hurry though, its only free through Saturday! On Sunday I will be releasing more new kits for you to enjoy so be sure to look for them then!

-----------------------------------------------
    Happy Scrappin!

Sooze
14/8/2009 14:04:41

Sherri Tierney
RE:RE:Gone Camping? A fun Campout kit is FREE through Saturday! Reply

>Ahhhh...you know how in the other thread I mentioned the word "quality"???? Now THIS is exactly what I meant - a beautifully designed kit!
    >

Thank you!
15/8/2009 2:55:30
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1