Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

Rohit
TotalPost:5
Regarding shipment, Please help, its urgent !! Reply

Hi,

I ordered a photobook on july 30th with Order Number:1062663. I want to know when would that be shipped and how can i track the USPS status, Can u please provide with the USPS tracking number.

Just wanna ask you one question. Website did updated the status to shipped 4 days back,but have not recieved my photobook(8*8 20 pg) yet, though i didnt recieved any mail too..I stay in Seattle,USA so how much time probably will it take more.

I would really appreciate you guys replying me with data requested.

Thanks a ton in advance.
17/8/2009 11:23:08

TOH POH CHENG
TotalPost:3
RE:Regarding shipment, Please help, its urgent !! Reply

Hi,
    I shared the same concern here too : ( I have placed my order for a 12x12 photo book on 27 Jul 09 and the status is still reflected as processing. Wrote in to check on the status last Friday but yet to receive any update from the management team. Can't help but felt disappointed with the service. And by the way, I am in Singapore.

>Hi,
    >
    >I ordered a photobook on july 30th with Order Number:1062663. I want to know when would that be shipped and how can i track the USPS status, Can u please provide with the USPS tracking number.
    >
    >Just wanna ask you one question. Website did updated the status to shipped 4 days back,but have not recieved my photobook(8*8 20 pg) yet, though i didnt recieved any mail too..I stay in Seattle,USA so how much time probably will it take more.
    >
    >I would really appreciate you guys replying me with data requested.
    >
    >Thanks a ton in advance.
    >
17/8/2009 13:40:12
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1