Your are the 314th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1
AuthorPosts

Brooke Adkins (My-Time Scraps)
TotalPost:198
Question about the latest offer? Reply

Im so excited to see the spend $20 get free shipping but Im bumped since it will expire before Im ready to checkout We are on vacation and by the time we get home and I get the scrapbooks together it will expire do you think you will offer this agian?

Brooke
18/8/2009 10:20:19

Heather Castano
TotalPost:4
RE:Question about the latest offer? Reply

I'm trying to place my order using the free shipping code but it's only taking off $25.22 when my shipping total is $37.71. I've removed the code and then reapplied but the result is the same. So far, no response from the emails I've sent and offer expires tomorrow.

>Im so excited to see the spend $20 get free shipping but Im bumped since it will expire before Im ready to checkout We are on vacation and by the time we get home and I get the scrapbooks together it will expire do you think you will offer this agian?
    >
    >Brooke
24/8/2009 3:51:42

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:RE:Question about the latest offer? Reply

>I'm trying to place my order using the free shipping code but it's only taking off $25.22 when my shipping total is $37.71. I've removed the code and then reapplied but the result is the same. So far, no response from the emails I've sent and offer expires tomorrow.

Are you using any free credits? You will still have to pay shipping for any free credits, they are exempt from the free shipping offer.
24/8/2009 6:04:45

Heather Castano
RE:RE:RE:Question about the latest offer? Reply

>>I'm trying to place my order using the free shipping code but it's only taking off $25.22 when my shipping total is $37.71. I've removed the code and then reapplied but the result is the same. So far, no response from the emails I've sent and offer expires tomorrow.
    >
    >Are you using any free credits? You will still have to pay shipping for any free credits, they are exempt from the free shipping offer.

No, when you use the free shipping code, it takes the free credits off.
24/8/2009 6:11:11

Alana
RE:RE:RE:RE:Question about the latest offer? Reply

>>>I'm trying to place my order using the free shipping code but it's only taking off $25.22 when my shipping total is $37.71. I've removed the code and then reapplied but the result is the same. So far, no response from the emails I've sent and offer expires tomorrow.
    >>
    >>Are you using any free credits? You will still have to pay shipping for any free credits, they are exempt from the free shipping offer.
    >
    >
    >No, when you use the free shipping code, it takes the free credits off.

That is SO lame.
    I'm sending you a PM.
24/8/2009 6:14:35

Heather Castano
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Question about the latest offer? Reply

And if anyone is following this, I did finally get a response to my email. It said: "Hi, The free shipping code is not applicable to prints order. Thank you."
    HOWEVER, the original email stated "our latest promotion sees Free Shipping for all orders over $20*. Place your orders now to take advantage of this offer. Coupon code: FSOVER20 Expires on: 8/24/2009 * This offer can not work with free credits."
    And when you put the code in, it took the free credits discount away.
    Just my most recent experience with Artscow. After spending sooo much time uploading and editing, I'm frustrated to say the least!

>>>>I'm trying to place my order using the free shipping code but it's only taking off $25.22 when my shipping total is $37.71. I've removed the code and then reapplied but the result is the same. So far, no response from the emails I've sent and offer expires tomorrow.
    >>>
    >>>Are you using any free credits? You will still have to pay shipping for any free credits, they are exempt from the free shipping offer.
    >>
    >>
    >>No, when you use the free shipping code, it takes the free credits off.
    >
    >That is SO lame.
    >I'm sending you a PM.

27/8/2009 2:30:02

Alana
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Question about the latest offer? Reply

:( You must be pretty frustrated. I can understand the exclusion for prints, but boy is that a LOT of money in shipping! Sometimes the coupons aren't as clear as can be, but I don't think they are intentionally misleading. Hopefully you won't need to get that many prints done at once on a regular basis and the free credits will get you most of the way there in the future. I wish you luck at finding somewhere to help with your current need.

Best Wishes,
    Alana
27/8/2009 2:41:17
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1