Your are the 343th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

priya
TotalPost:2
Does anybody got 7x5 40 pages photobook .... Reply

Does anybody recived 7x5 40 pages photobook .if so ,can u say how long does it take for u to recive that book .i have ordered my book on AUG 1st still now it says processing...please somebody helppp...
22/8/2009 9:26:10

Joseph Leung
TotalPost:8
RE:Does anybody got 7x5 40 pages photobook .... Reply

i also order 7x5 30 pages on 8 aug, still processing..

dunno why 7x5 takes so long while 8x8 is much faster, is artscow doing anything to help? or reach their maximum production capacity?

>Does anybody recived 7x5 40 pages photobook .if so ,can u say how long does it take for u to recive that book .i have ordered my book on AUG 1st still now it says processing...please somebody helppp...
22/8/2009 10:28:51

Ben
Title:AsiaFinest.com
TotalPost:40

I'm just wondering if the new 7x5 40 pg promo is going to be delayed 12+ days too.. It's tempting to order it.. but i still haven't received my 7x5 30 pg book from 3 weeks ago :(

-----------------------------------------------
    AsiaFinest.com: Connecting the World to Asian Culture
25/8/2009 2:01:28

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:RE:Does anybody got 7x5 40 pages photobook .... Reply

>I'm just wondering if the new 7x5 40 pg promo is going to be delayed 12+ days too.. It's tempting to order it.. but i still haven't received my 7x5 30 pg book from 3 weeks ago :(
    >

7x5 is a brand new product, so they are trying it out and working out the kinks. PLUS artscow offered 3 amazing coupons which were Heavily taken advantage of. SO there is a huge backlog and the people who ordered them earliest received them after about a month. People who ordered later should expect to wait longer than that. I hope you were able to take advantage of one of the great coupons and when your book(s) finally arrive that they are in good condition.

As they still have not completed the 7x5 books ALREADY ordered, I don't see any way that they could start any newly ordered books prior to completing those orders.

BUT, for all we know, they are about to catch up, and that is why they just sent out the new e-mail to "New Members and Elite Users". I'm not holding my breath though. The sooner you order, the sooner you get your book.
25/8/2009 4:12:53

Nareenate
TotalPost:2

>Does anybody recived 7x5 40 pages photobook .if so ,can u say how long does it take for u to recive that book .i have ordered my book on AUG 1st still now it says processing...please somebody helppp...

I ordered on the early of AUG.
    Today I informed my photobook is shipped.
26/8/2009 19:47:11
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1