Your are the 263th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Rebecca
TotalPost:2
New member Reply

I just signed up expecting credits for prints (1200?) but don't see them in my "Credit and discount" page. What's the deal?
23/8/2009 5:07:11

C. Lynn
TotalPost:1
RE:New member Reply

>I just signed up expecting credits for prints (1200?) but don't see them in my "Credit and discount" page. What's the deal?

I am also having this problem. In my case I think it is because I signed up on the same computer as my sister-in-law, and we have the same first name. Perhaps ArtsCow saw this and thought we were the same person creating 2 accounts in an attempt to get more free items. This is not the case at all, as we have separate shipping addresses and last names.

Please fix this for myself and for the previous poster. I was so excited about ArtsCow and now I am very disappointed. Thank you.
24/8/2009 7:03:36

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:RE:New member Reply

In my case I think it is because I signed up on the same computer as my sister-in-law, and we have the same first name. Perhaps ArtsCow saw this and thought we were the same person creating 2 accounts in an attempt to get more free items. This is not the case at all, as we have separate shipping addresses and last names.

You are correct about the issue arising out of signing up for both accounts on the same computer. Artscow allows only one account per household. Some people run into difficulty even if nobody else has signed up within the same house, but if the same internet connection has been used. For example if they are using an unsecure wireless internet connection and either they are on someone else's connection, or someone else is on their connection, there is no way to easily tell that the accounts are not being set up at the same house. Apartment buildings, schools, offices, ...also make this a pain in that if there is already one artscow account created within that network, then the safest/easiest way for artscow to ensure that no duplicate accounts are created in the same household is to disallow more than one from the same internet address.

In order to rectify this you need to e-mail customer service directly
24/8/2009 9:05:54
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1