Your are the 586th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

misty
TotalPost:94
please help Berry Reply

ok can you please look at my account and tell me why I recievied the email for the 7x5 40 page book but have tried many times and code wont work, I have looked at all the reguirments I should be able to use it.Please get back with me asap thank you
26/8/2009 9:00:08

Admin1 Capricorn
TotalPost:253
RE:please help Berry Reply

We check and you are a quanlified member to the promotion. Please try aagin.
    Thank you for your support!!
26/8/2009 12:00:27

misty
TotalPost:94
RE:please help Berry Reply

>ok can you please look at my account and tell me why I recievied the email for the 7x5 40 page book but have tried many times and code wont work, I have looked at all the reguirments I should be able to use it.Please get back with me asap thank you

thank you very much for taking the time to look into, im am very excited to order one for my pregnancy book thankyou agian
26/8/2009 13:43:06

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:RE:please help Berry Reply

>thank you very much for taking the time to look into, im am very excited to order one for my pregnancy book thankyou agian
    >

I can hardly wait to SEE your pregnancy book Misty!!! Hurry up and have that little girl already! Oh, I guess you better hurry up and finish that book, and THEN have that little girl. ;)
26/8/2009 23:47:10
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1